purple z wheel color sug. - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
purple z wheel color sug.
Monday, February 14, 2005 9:00 AM
I have a purple 97 z24 cavalier and I currently have 17's but I am wanting to upgrade to 18's....... what color wheel should I get? Black? Hyper Black? Chrome? Silver? What ever color I do dicide on it WILL have a polished lip! Any suggestions on what wheel color for my Z? I currently have silver and white graphics with no carbon fiber. The graphics ARE coming off in a couple of weeks when I get my kit and I might be getting a cf hood. Any suggestions?

Re: purple z wheel color sug.
Monday, February 14, 2005 9:39 AM
ask people in image manipulation fourm. They should be willing to whip up some different rims on your car. You just have to find the wheels that you would like.

dan

Monday, February 14, 2005 9:43 AM
I'm decint enough in photoshop to chop some wheels on my car, I was just wanting other peoples opinions on things like: black wheels will look good on a purple car or black wheels look too much like stock steelies on a dark color car ect.... thanks for the suggestion though!!

Monday, February 14, 2005 12:36 PM
either black or silver rims.

Monday, February 14, 2005 2:58 PM
I'd say black wit the polished lip, or a mildy show ish chrome, but nothing crazy fancy.... Something plain.. but chrome.. but NOT MR7'S!! Those wheels are like aids 1 in 5 ppl have'em... probally cuz they are cheap and fit everything..... YUK

Anywyas thats what I would say.. maybe a nice polished wheel, not chrome not silver, but polished..that would look good too.

Dwn Dak - The Dodge Difference
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 2:20 PM
i think black rims with a polished lilp look awesome on a darker colored car. my brother just bought some black for his black golf and i'll be trying to find some black with a polished lip for my indigo blue cavy. i like black rims on a dark colored car...

GO PATS!!!
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 10:55 AM
white white white white...prurple looks sexy with white rims i think

Not unintentionally accelerating since 2009!!!!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 12:32 PM
Hasn't white rims on a purple cav been done over and over? Yes, it does look sexy as hell! I am just trying to be a little dif..

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 1:20 PM
Sparks wrote:i think black rims with a polished lilp look awesome on a darker colored car. my brother just bought some black for his black golf and i'll be trying to find some black with a polished lip for my indigo blue cavy. i like black rims on a dark colored car...

That would look sexy

dan

Thursday, February 17, 2005 1:15 PM
i say hyperblack, like the ones in my sig.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Sold my beloved J in April 2010 -
Thursday, February 17, 2005 6:32 PM
Gunmetel? OR White?

Thursday, February 17, 2005 6:56 PM

How about something like this?

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 2:47 AM
Go for that wheel which looks great with car body and color combination
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search