2k+ cavalier shiftboot retainer? - Page 2 - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2k+ cavalier shiftboot retainer?
Monday, June 15, 2009 12:16 PM
Thats all well and good that you want to get it done right...

But you still suck

Have a nice day!

Monday, June 15, 2009 2:30 PM
haha, you are the douche bag here, not I.

l love your wheels.
i love the plastic hangin out of your front bumper.
i love your lack of ambers.
i love that you call people things that you yourself are more of...(a douche)

as on the other interior post i said that i would stop being "a douchebag" and take advice better... i know its a prob especially when ppl can help me with their experience. so ill work on that. its important to me.

how bout taking that log out of YOUR eye before you tell your neighbor to take the spec out of his?

Monday, June 15, 2009 3:55 PM
I love how you point out the obvious about my car in a picture that I POSTED, BTW, that "hanging plastic" is there for a reason from the factory, But you probably had the guys who you paid to install your body kit take it off for the weight savings, even though by putting on that body kit you just ADDED weight.

Lets see what I got for you....

Turbo badge on non turbo car "Because it looks good back there", Its only good for laughs
You talk about buying an HKS turbo kit for your car That "you have been looking at", and when proven that it does not exist, Proceed to post a link to the Hahn kit for the ohv..
Unpainted, sagging a** body kit "because if flows with your white wheels", And your "compliments" are probably from your moron ricer buddies.
Try to make fun of joey's car because he wasted "all that money" on paint. (Which is something you might want to invest in also)
Glorify your "track rated" seat brackets, There is NOTHING "track rated" about a cavalier bud, Let alone sliders...
Whine about how this site is full of a**holes because you get constructive critisism and do not know how to take it
Make another account in an attempt to have at least ONE person on your side, But gets called out on it by the same guy in multiple threads, thus creating more lulz
Try to make fun of someone who offers his life for his country, REAL douche bag move
Constantly try to compare penis sizes. What, A little insecure are we?
Constantly says "on the real" and puts z's in place of s's

Need I go on? This is only from recent memory as well.

And let me help you slam my car, I know it is slow, I know I have a cheap intake, I know I have a 2.2, I know I have a 3 speed auto, I know it is a base model, And you know what, It still has more real mods than yours.

AND I am building a motor for it along with a 5 speed swap (All the parts are in my posession waiting for new cam, clutch, and balancing the rotating assy.) and 95 pcm for ease of tuning the turbo.

Didn't know that did ya?

And yes, I am an immature douchebag too.

And I am so hurt that you made fun of my cavalier. I'm going to sell all of them now. . I like my new Ducati better anyway.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 15, 2009 4:05 PM

Monday, June 15, 2009 4:33 PM
penis sizes... thats so lame... are we 12 again...

Monday, June 15, 2009 8:00 PM
Fox.02.LSS. wrote:i love that you call people things that you yourself are more of

Lovely, we've reverted all the way back to the first grade schoolyard with the "I know you are, but what am I?" comeback.

Monday, June 15, 2009 11:55 PM
MIke,
weighed at time of swap and the fiberglass kit is lighter than the stock minus the crush guard. so now you know. i like the emblem, it looks good back there (after all that is where the real emblem goes anyways) its a conversation starter and yes, OF COURSE ITS GOOD FOR LAUGHS!!! why the hell do you think i did it?!! talkin with my buddy the other day that if i started buying the parts slowly (of course) that i would need for a turbo set up on the 2.2 i could get the turbine itself first so when someone asked..."that thing is turboed?" i could go...yes...lol....it has a turbo lol in the trunk
i also never said i knew or didnt know what turbos will fit the car, im no expert and dont claim to be one. i see something i want so i look into getting it. certain brands catch my eye so i go for those...
so its really no big deal if there is no kit for that brand and if you dug around that much you really should get a girlfriend or something...lol the picture i posted (link rather) of the turbo kit was (if you read the post in its entirety) to display "that everything was included" a kit "such as." but i guess you just made your assumptions huh...
and thank you, the kit does flow with the wheels...and none of my friends are "ricers" as you say...because that is just what you call someone you dont like... a tricked out honda doesnt mean rice... it just means its Asian. so calling something "ricey" has lost its effect faster than band aid as a brand.
i would also like to clarify that you know nothing about my car besides what i post, again with your assumptions. this site is not about individuality at all, its a bunch of robots that want to fit in. DO WHAT YOU LIKE, its your car and you have to drive it. if its NOT YOUR CAR, then shut your mouth cause if someone needed advice they would ask for it. my kit, my decision duh....
and the fact that the front bumper (doesnt sag you idiot get a clue) has fitment issues near the lights (can be adjusted) is obviously not something i did on purpose, so dont play stupid man... i dont like it just as much as the next guy... so im looking to fix it. things like paint, of course im saving to get it painted but it looks fine as is in the meantime. and dont play the whole "i have to make fun of the unpainted kit" role cause its played out and tired. what if i had it sprayed white? the kit i mean... white. so its obviously supposed to be that way. you know, i planned it cause I LIKE IT THAT WAY. then what? complements? im sure...and thats what is sad.
as before i have already said that you know what, yes i am sorry for not taking criticism well and for speaking like a douche bag because yes mike i was honestly. but it doesnt seem to matter because no matter what people like you cant get a life and bring up things from over 2 months ago....
seriously get a life...(reiterated)
also i know the lower bumper trim is there for a reason, and you know it looks silly. lol.
its easy to comment on my car, which is different and unique... when you are driving that tired base model with nothing. is that what im supposed to say? no, cause its a great starting point, especially if your building a motor. so since your in limbo waiting to get that motor done... and im on the other side trying to do what i can to make my cavy the BEST I CAN, "i" being the key word, show some courtesy and respect the effort. if its obvious, of course i know...if it stayed...its cause i WANT IT TO.

thanks for listening but im a bit saddened that i had to type this deal again...
and for realz keep it cavy.
(yes with a Z cause thats a typing style, that or cause it bugs you)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:51 AM
you only prove your stupidity more...

Its funny you actually think I care what you say.

You are here purley for all us premium guys entertainment...so please, continue

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 10:07 AM
Fox.02.LSS. wrote:MIke,
Blah blah blah

i like the emblem, it looks good back there (after all that is where the real emblem goes anyways) its a conversation starter and yes, OF COURSE ITS GOOD FOR LAUGHS!!! why the hell do you think i did it?!!

i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! ..

and thank you, the kit does flow with the wheels...and none of my friends are "ricers" as you say...because that is just what you call someone you dont like... a tricked out honda doesnt mean rice... it just means its Asian. so calling something "ricey" has lost its effect faster than band aid as a brand.

i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool! i'm a tool!

thanks for listening but im a bit saddened that i had to type this deal again...
and for realz keep it cavy.
(yes with a Z cause thats a typing style, that or cause it bugs you)

Ok. RICE =

Race
Inspired
Cosmetic
Enhancement

That turbo badge is .... RICE, since you don't have a turbo.

Further, no cavalier EVER came turboed without some sort of modifcation done outside of the manufacture. (yes i know the second gen sunbird's did have a turbo motor, but that motor was never offered in a cavalier) so there is no "place" for that badge... its about as stupid as the "SS" badges people put on.

Further, If you plan to turbo, to run any sort of decent amount of boost, you will have to rip the motor out and build it internally to handle it. The Ecotec has an aluminum block which cannot take as much abuse as a cast iron block like the Quad4/LD9 motors have.

Further... 2001 called... they want their body kit back. Body kits have not been in the mainstream for a while. some people still do them, and some people get them to look tasteful... My kitted out wide bodied car sits in my driveway, and when its finished will only go back and forth to car shows, since its no fun to drive on the street and doesn't get a bit of respect.

You really need to learn and understand the word "humble" and start acting that way... otherwise all you will do is get everyone here to hate you.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 11:15 AM
Paint your damn kit or put your stock bumpers back on.

Tinkles

2003 Cavalier 1SV
Bagged and Blown

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 11:24 AM
Tinkles wrote:Paint your damn kit or put your stock bumpers back on.

Fixed that for ya

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 11:29 AM
Thanks, i havent been on top of my game lately.

Tinkles

2003 Cavalier 1SV
Bagged and Blown

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 12:16 PM
Fox.02.LSS. wrote:when you are driving that tired base model with nothing.

Body Style: Coupe
Color: Red
Engine: LN2 (2.2L)
Transmission: Automatic
Interior: Charcoal
Purchase Date: Aug 2008
Purchased From: Dave's Used Cars

Manufacturer Options

Base Model. Not Even Tilt Wheel. And That Is Why I Bought It.

MODIFICATIONS

Engine:

Accel Wires
Cheapo Intake
Magnaflow Muffler
AC Delco Plugs
A/C Bypass
4-1 Header
2 1/4" Exhaust
RK Sport Upper Motor Mount Insert
RK Sport Lower Motor Mount
OBX Black Radiator Hoses (Not In Yet)

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:

Front & Rear Strut Tower Bars
Custom Made Stainless Steel Strut To Core Support Braces
Sportlines
D-Specs (On their way)
Stainless Steel Rear Tie Bar
Stainless Steel Triangulated Rear Brace

Future:

Isuzu 5 speed swap (In Progress)
Cylinder Head Port Job (In Progress)
1.6 Rocker Conversion (In Progress)
SS Valves (In Progress)
Custom Cam Grind OR Other Cam
Neon Rear Disc Conversion (Parting Together)
Full Engine Build (Yes The Other 2.2 (In Progress))
03 LS Sport Rear & Sides And An IF Front (In Progress)

Yeah, Try again, it sure is a tired old base model with nothing..

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 4:50 PM
ok mike, i hear what your saying about being humble... and all these things are just repeats for what you guys are saying to me.
I HEAR YOU.
do you mind answering what is said about if it was my plan to do a white kit?
also as far as "being in or not" thats just opinion dude, you need to understand that its not your car...and hey, if you wanna flow with whatever society tells you to do with your car thats fine, but im gonna do me.
im sure you can understand that.
so humble...yes...
i see all of your points, i need paint..yes i know. (i have eyes)
the emblem stays cause i like it ( you guys will live or laugh...either is fine)

but dont call me a tool if im gonna say "hey yea, your right...im sorry..." and take your advice...and then you go telling me how to do my car or make ridiculously immature posts calling me a tool 100 times...lol

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:08 PM
Fox.02.LSS. wrote:
do you mind answering what is said about if it was my plan to do a white kit?

I will say the same damn thing, paint the damn body kit or take it off.

Tinkles

2003 Cavalier 1SV
Bagged and Blown

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 7:14 PM
but not white....

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 9:40 PM
wow mike, he thought my post was from you...

and no i didn't call you a tool... i summed up what you wrote vs how we read it... We all read "I'm a tool" coming from you.

honestly i couldn't careless about your car, do what you want, eventually you'll want something that people will give you respect for. But until you have a respectable car, don't come on here acting like you know everything. like about your seat brackets.... when we told you that you could accomplish the same thing for less, and that the majority of the .org has done this already, the humble thing to have done was say "oh my bad, i got ripped off" and stopped promoting it like we don't have a better solution...

next on to bringing back old threads... had you had said "oh i'm sorry, i didn't look at the date, my bad guys", and not bumped any other old threads, we would have left you alone.

Its all about how you act on here... if you continue to go down this path, the JBO Detectives will come out, and you'll be embarrassed beyond your imagination, and there is no coming back from that...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 11:08 PM
heard.
and taken.

and question. respectable car....whats not to respect about my car? because the kit is unpainted? sure... dont mention the turbo cause i thought of a solution... (wanted something there...like the spot...like the look...cars not turbo though...it is however an LSS...ill find something that Says Sport or w/e GM makes...)
but you know the kit has fitment issues up front... i know too duh, thats gonna have to be lived with in the meantime...
and does no paint mean automatically zero respect? cause my saving for paint is slow... maybe by that time a new bumper that fits exact will come...lol

thanks guys

sorry again mike for the mistaken posting.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 2:22 PM
"respectable" is something you have to earn. Basically once your car is complete or near complete, and its eye appealing, you'll get there. Most people won't accomplish this the first go around, and underconstruction phases are an eyesore. Right now, clean is in... Clean is the big thing that will get or lose your points.

Additionally "respectable" also covers how you carry yourself, and how you present your car and your modifications... If it looks like you just "slapped" parts on there, "just because" you'll lose points.

As for the paint issue... you could always buy black primer in rattle cans and primer the kit. It won't look perfect but it will make a huge improvement.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:22 PM
Mike (96RedCav) wrote:
Fox.02.LSS. wrote:when you are driving that tired base model with nothing.

Body Style: Coupe
Color: Red
Engine: LN2 (2.2L)
Transmission: Automatic
Interior: Charcoal
Purchase Date: Aug 2008
Purchased From: Dave's Used Cars

Manufacturer Options

Base Model. Not Even Tilt Wheel. And That Is Why I Bought It.

MODIFICATIONS

Engine:

Accel Wires
Cheapo Intake
Magnaflow Muffler
AC Delco Plugs
A/C Bypass
4-1 Header
2 1/4" Exhaust
RK Sport Upper Motor Mount Insert
RK Sport Lower Motor Mount
OBX Black Radiator Hoses (Not In Yet)

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:

Front & Rear Strut Tower Bars
Custom Made Stainless Steel Strut To Core Support Braces
Sportlines
D-Specs (On their way)
Stainless Steel Rear Tie Bar
Stainless Steel Triangulated Rear Brace

Future:

Isuzu 5 speed swap (In Progress)
Cylinder Head Port Job (In Progress)
1.6 Rocker Conversion (In Progress)
SS Valves (In Progress)
Custom Cam Grind OR Other Cam
Neon Rear Disc Conversion (Parting Together)
Full Engine Build (Yes The Other 2.2 (In Progress))
03 LS Sport Rear & Sides And An IF Front (In Progress)

Yeah, Try again, it sure is a tired old base model with nothing..

Lol,

Just like every other J body member needs to do, put up or shut up. If it's not done yet why brag about it?

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:59 PM
JBO Chat User: Speedline02 wrote:"respectable" is something you have to earn. Basically once your car is complete or near complete, and its eye appealing, you'll get there. Most people won't accomplish this the first go around, and underconstruction phases are an eyesore. Right now, clean is in... Clean is the big thing that will get or lose your points.

Additionally "respectable" also covers how you carry yourself, and how you present your car and your modifications... If it looks like you just "slapped" parts on there, "just because" you'll lose points.

As for the paint issue... you could always buy black primer in rattle cans and primer the kit. It won't look perfect but it will make a huge improvement.

This.

And x176598795676523298 for primered kit. It would look lots better till it's painted

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:19 PM
Mike, i like the new sig.
also... as far as the black primer... i have thought of this... would i just have to lightly scuff the bumpers with a fine fine sandpaper and then get them sprayed?
this is really a question for anyone who has experience with painting exterior parts (while were on the interior thread..lol)

Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:26 PM
Yep, Scuff it up lightly.

Just make sure it is clean and dry before you spray it. Couple cans of primer and a few hours later, it will look alot better

Thursday, June 18, 2009 6:24 AM
depending on the condition of the gel coat, use an sos pad type of abraisive material to scuff it up, no need to sand a lot of the gel coat off.

and x2 on clean and dry, and ...lol... i know this seems like common sense, but some people lack it, so Tape off your fenders etc so you dont get overspray... Id recommend taking the kit off to paint.

Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:20 AM
thanks guys!

Saturday, June 20, 2009 6:45 AM
wow thread jacked? lol

CarDomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3828276
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search