OEM interior parts (NEW) - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
OEM interior parts (NEW)
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 6:50 PM
Is there anywhere besides junk yards and dealerships that sell OEM interior parts?
I wanna replace random broken crap like vents and visors and shift/e-brake boots and want new not used and not aftermarket...
Hopefully someone can help me...

Re: OEM interior parts (NEW)
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:30 PM
It's most likey a lot cheaper and u can always clean the pieces from the junkyard and or paint them if u are not satisfied with just cleaning em...
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:39 PM
That or ebay.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 10:02 PM
vpartsinc.com

I choose the technology built for land speed records... not the technology built to save on emissions and gas mileage.
Friday, July 13, 2012 3:48 PM
Friday, July 13, 2012 7:55 PM
OMGZ vintage parts!!11!!
Saturday, July 14, 2012 2:33 PM
binzer wrote:GMPartsDirect.com
GMPartsCenter.net

I used to order from GM Parts Direct, but after getting kind of screwed over by them on a wrong part number that was their fault, I now only order from GM Parts Center. They have better prices and only charge $7.99 handling on their orders (unless it's an oversized item i.e. body panel, wheel, engine, etc.) unlike GM Parts Direct which charges $12.95 shipping/handling no matter what, even if you order one tiny interior piece. Not to mention, GM Parts Center can get discontinued, vintage and hard to find parts as well. GM Parts Center also runs discounts quite a bit (usually around holidays - they just did one for the 4th of July). They typically offer 5% off any order over $50.00 or 10% off any order over $100.00. I have taken advantage of their discounts quite a few times and have saved a nice chunk of money.

Last winter I ordered 8 brand new OEM 16" wheel covers for mine and my mom's Vibes' winter wheels. They (GM Parts Center) indeed only charged me $7.99 handling even though the wheel covers came in two huge boxes. GM Parts Center is far and away a million times better then GM Parts Direct in my personal experiences.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search