INTERIOR HELP!!!! - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
INTERIOR HELP!!!!
Sunday, August 19, 2012 9:22 PM
Hey everbody ok so i need interior help. But before you say to look at the stickys i already did. So what i need help on is i need some ideas on custom dashs and interior. First off i already now what colors i doing and those are black and white. Also i am going to vinyl warp them. But what i need your help for is just some ideas on fiberglass thing to change it up a bit. Also want to know if vinyl will stick to fiberglass fine i figure it will but just want to be safe. So if you got any ideas or pics just post on here. Thank you

Re: INTERIOR HELP!!!!
Thursday, August 23, 2012 7:04 PM
U can use super 77 adhesive to make it stick to the fiberglass they sell it at home depot and it s about 10 bucks for a spray can but it goes a long way.... As for vinyl and fiberglass what kinda plans or ideas do you have running in your head about what you are going to add or take out of your car ...
Thursday, August 23, 2012 8:36 PM
Well i plan on doing it like the one in the sticky above but i [;an on keep the ac controll there and puting in a touch screen double din to make it like more stock like i want my interior to like more on the stock side and not so much on the crazy side you get what i am say and i aslo plan on not putting to swicth in the dash like he did and iam trying to figure out where i can put pod gauges but make it like stock as for vinyl i am going to probably use white carbon fiber or just gloss white and gloss black form rvinyl.
Thursday, August 23, 2012 8:37 PM
but i am open to any ideas
Friday, August 24, 2012 5:25 AM
have you ever worked with fiberglass before?

Friday, August 24, 2012 10:58 AM
Yes I have done I few small things before
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search