Camaro seats, should i buy? - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Camaro seats, should i buy?
Sunday, October 07, 2012 6:56 PM
i found a set of camaro seats that look pretty good. both front and the back bench all for $300 and he wont separate the back bench. here is the link to the seats. tell me if you all think there worth it. and i would be interested in trying to get that back bench in my car

Re: Camaro seats, should i buy?
Monday, October 08, 2012 11:24 AM
i dont think id pay $300 for cloth seats.
Monday, October 08, 2012 1:07 PM
yha but the cloth is what im looking for. The driver seat is power but i could care less about that.

Monday, October 08, 2012 1:10 PM
I payed $150 for my Celica front seats so try to get him down to less than $200. As for the back seat, just set it in and see what it'll take to make it fit and mount it.

Monday, October 08, 2012 1:51 PM
sent they guy an e-mail. Hoping that i can work somthing out with the guy.

Saturday, October 13, 2012 11:18 AM
I paid $100 (from his $120 asking price) for 2 charcoal leather 01 SS Camaro seats. One has finally started tearing at the seem but I can get it fixed. For $100, i got a steal. For $300, Id buy custom seats or wait until there are cheaper ones. Someone parting out a Camaro will be likely to sell them a lot cheaper than someone selling them individually as they'd be looking to get the most out of their sale. Someone parting just wants to get rid of it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, October 13, 2012 11:19 AM

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Saturday, October 13, 2012 2:44 PM
those look nice and i saw a guy parting out a camaro and in less than 12 hours the seats were gone

Monday, October 15, 2012 7:24 AM
Alex Meyers wrote:those look nice and i saw a guy parting out a camaro and in less than 12 hours the seats were gone

I paid $125 with an electric driver side at a salvage yard. The guy told me they were getting more rare everyday, if you see them buy
them

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 8:53 AM
Clemente Gallo wrote:
Alex Meyers wrote:those look nice and i saw a guy parting out a camaro and in less than 12 hours the seats were gone

I paid $125 with an electric driver side at a salvage yard. The guy told me they were getting more rare everyday, if you see them buy
them

Agreed. Ever since they stopped production on them in 2002, it has been a sought after item. I like them more than the compact cavy seats and they are a bit wider too. Too bad the new Camaro seats aren't around to see if it would swap in... but probably wouldn't be a direct fit.
Wednesday, October 17, 2012 1:55 PM
found a set and i can probably get them 150, going to upload a pic as soon as he sends one.

Saturday, October 20, 2012 12:17 AM
yeah the down side is my driver side one is tearing bad. started out as a really small tear in the middle. I guess over time the stitching seems to start to give, then it just goes. I dont have pics of it tearing, but its getting bad. Im going to look into having them redone. But when I bought them they were near mint and $100 just because his dog ripped off the plastic cover that goes over the handle on the driver side one. But I was able to just use the cavalier one if i recall.

def post pics...these were temp for me but i ended up really liking them and will prob just keep them. they are slightly lower and i beleive narrower. so your seats wont push against the console anymore. and as mentioned direct bolt on to the cavalier brackets!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search