Sunroof Switch Relocation - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sunroof Switch Relocation
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:54 PM
I am trying to find out a few things about relocating the switch for the sunroof on a 2002 Cavalier Coupe.

I need to know the correct wiring to get so I can extend the connection from where it sits on the inner roof frame, and relocate it down to the center console below my ac switches.

I'm making my own pod to mold it into before anyone asks on that part.

The wires that run from the switch to the motor are coded White, Orange and Black. Does anyone know where I can find the orange coded wiring, as I know the black and white can be found at Autozone.

The whole reason for the relocation is a cleaner look in that area and also so that I can wire in an led map in the place where the switch would normally be.

Re: Sunroof Switch Relocation
Monday, February 04, 2013 5:53 PM
go to a wrecker and pull a bunch of wire it will end up being cheaper anyway or use white and colour it orange if it matters that much

JBO since July 30, 2001
Monday, February 04, 2013 6:30 PM
Save yourself the hassle and run a rear view mirror with map lights.
Sunday, February 10, 2013 6:44 PM
Philly D wrote:Save yourself the hassle and run a rear view mirror with map lights.

It's not really a hassle to me, I want to go with something different. Beyond that, when I bought the car the previous own had tried to fix the rear view mirror and hacked up the wiring for the map lights.

Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:29 PM
Well....sounds like you got it all figured out then...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search