Airbag light blinks 7 times - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Airbag light blinks 7 times
Saturday, February 16, 2013 4:46 PM
I have an 04 ls sport and today I noticed my airbag light was on, kept.driving and it shut off, then.came back om, then shut off. So I then turned my key to the on position and it blinked 7 times and went off, same if I turn car on? Is this normal? Where can I to get the code checked?

Re: Airbag light blinks 7 times
Saturday, February 16, 2013 4:53 PM
iirc 7 blinks means everything is ok
Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:52 PM
im having the same problem with my 05 sunfire sometimes it goes away then it comes back from time to time but when it does it blinks all the time im driving
Sunday, February 17, 2013 6:38 PM
Is the carpet under your passenger seat wet?
Sunday, February 17, 2013 6:56 PM
Having the same issue with my 05 ls sport. Every once in awhile my air bag light comes on. After a restart, goes off like normal.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:48 PM
John Lenko wrote:Is the carpet under your passenger seat wet?

ya dawg ya wat this guy said

passenger air bag seat sensor no deploy if no fool is in the seat deploy if it senses fool in seat during impact and @!#$

dont put your lunch box on the passenger seat and check the wiring going all up in it from all directions

i dont know where it comes from
Monday, February 18, 2013 7:20 PM
Nah, there's no sensor in the passenger seat.. but the SDM that controls the airbags (aka the 'black box') is under the carpet, under the passenger seat. If you get a bunch of water under there it can corrode the connections... leading to airbag issues. But I've also seen issues with the ignition switch causing the circuit to the bulb test to get momentary contact, which it could be also.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 6:31 AM
cooltuner wrote:

passenger air bag seat sensor no deploy if no fool is in the seat deploy if it senses fool in seat during impact and @!#$

dont put your lunch box on the passenger seat and check the wiring going all up in it from all directions

English. Speak it.

Thursday, February 21, 2013 4:57 PM
J03Y wrote:
cooltuner wrote:

English. Speak it.

Do you have something relevant to say regarding the posted topic? or did you just drop by to talk @!#$? English, speak it? why would anybody including myself have to? because its YOUR country and you make the laws, regulations etc.? clearly what you believe in and what angers you daily is WAY out of your control that is: the US of A some of its corrupt contents that you disagree with. So I say...

Problems, worry about your own.
Thursday, February 21, 2013 8:24 PM
cooltuner wrote:
J03Y wrote:
cooltuner wrote:

English. Speak it.

Do you have something relevant to say regarding the posted topic? or did you just drop by to talk @!#$? English, speak it? why would anybody including myself have to? because its YOUR country and you make the laws, regulations etc.? clearly what you believe in and what angers you daily is WAY out of your control that is: the US of A some of its corrupt contents that you disagree with. So I say...

I think he was leaning towards the fact that you havent used proper english in a single sentence. Its one thing to misspell a word or two but purposely misspelled slang words and sentences that make no sense or take minutes to decipher are annoying as hell.

Have a nice day.
Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:26 PM
Jordan wrote:
cooltuner wrote:
J03Y wrote:
cooltuner wrote:

English. Speak it.

Lmao X2

I think he was leaning towards the fact that you havent used proper english in a single sentence. Its one thing to misspell a word or two but purposely misspelled slang words and sentences that make no sense or take minutes to decipher are annoying as hell.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 8:26 AM
lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search