3 Gauge Pod A Pillar feeler - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
3 Gauge Pod A Pillar feeler
Thursday, February 13, 2014 8:15 PM
Looking for people intersted in buying the 3 gauge pod pillars for cavaliers. Made by Ortiz Customs. They are a direct for. They go for $100 USD but they will lower the price if enough people are interested!

Re: 3 Gauge Pod A Pillar feeler
Friday, February 14, 2014 4:43 PM
That is a bit overpriced. There are some cheap ones out there, and then there's http://www.gaugepods.com/chevy.html for $45. They made the original J-body 3-gauge A-pillar.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Saturday, February 15, 2014 6:28 AM
These are a direct fit. Utilizing the factory clips unlike the one you posted and the glow shift whih are overlays
Saturday, February 15, 2014 7:31 AM
I saw some of the other products Ortiz makes for our cars. Really interested in the 5 gauge pod cluster for 03-05. Great for those who don't know how to fiberglass or don't want to go through the hassle of making it themselves.

Skeptical about the price though? Seems cheap for the amount of work put in. They can't be buying new clusters and putting in the labor to fiberglass 5 pods. A new cluster cost around $120. These pillars and clusters have to be sourced from a junk yard or something to justify.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:00 AM
I own one of these... excellent quality and looks like the factory put it in. if someone could match the stock color and texture it would look 100% OEM. I hated my overlay.

RIP silver car. You will be missed.
Tuesday, March 25, 2014 2:05 PM
Does Ortis or anyone else make and sale carbon fiber 3 guage pods?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search