aPlusPerformance.com F$%KING ROCKS - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
aPlusPerformance.com F$%KING ROCKS
Thursday, February 17, 2005 2:11 PM
ok so today i got my new a-pillar from aPlusPerformance.com .. i must say.. i am one of those anoying a$$ customers that will ask a zillion questions before i buy something.. however i dont complain when 2 days later i havent gotten anything because i know how the real world of shipping works.. but.. about 7 or 8 days after i placed my order.. bamm... box is on the door step.. will definitly buy from him again.. anyone else thinking about buying from him.. GO FOR IT... you will not be disappointed at all...

Memeber since 4/2002
Premium since 1/2005
Garret T3 Turbo Charger for sale.. $60 + Shipping... e-mail for more info
2000-02 Drift body kit for sale....$300 + Shipping... e-mail for more info

Re: aPlusPerformance.com F$%KING ROCKS
Thursday, February 17, 2005 2:25 PM
hey, if Jason can put up with me... you shouldn't be a problem. haha. j/k, Jason's a great guy and is awesome to deal with.

Thursday, February 17, 2005 6:32 PM
heh.... you two are nuttin You should some of the other questions I get jk

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, February 17, 2005 6:38 PM
BTW, thanks for the comments!

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, February 17, 2005 7:42 PM
aPlusPerformance.com ~~ Jason wrote:heh.... you two are nuttin You should some of the other questions I get jk

yeah, he's probably talking about me

Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:27 PM
LoL.... yea he has been very helpful with gettin me a few quotes. I am just waiting for Paypal to transfer money from my bacn account over and i to will be ordering from him. I was prolly one of those annyoing people asking alot of questions. Ha Ha... I there there was like between 5-8 e-mails of going back and forth... Just waitin on paypal...

Friday, February 18, 2005 1:26 AM
yea i can say i was truly impressed with Jason... i think he is one of the best guys i have ordered from... (i too got one of thoughs pillars, but in the first shipment)
Friday, February 18, 2005 2:28 PM
I also have to give props to Jason and the aplusperformance.com team, I recieved my A-pillar and guages to Canada in less than a week after shipment. Although I got taxed on the cheaper of the two packages (the a-pillar and not the guages)...gotta love customs

Thanks Again Jason!

I reccomend anyone whos lookin for anything to go through Jason first, awesome service and great products...(Will have mine installed in 2 days )
Friday, February 18, 2005 4:25 PM
Why doesnt that A-Pillar have the piece that runs down the side of the dash?

Portage, MI
Friday, February 18, 2005 6:41 PM
Jason does F*%(ing ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

PROJECT EXTREME SF IN PROGRESS. HOPEFULLY DONE BY MARCH 05
Friday, February 18, 2005 10:39 PM
Yeah, jason is probably blushing throughout this whole thing by all the comments. I havent bought anything yet, but i have asked a few questions to annoy him as well. Hes an awesome salesmen to put up with all of us. Thanks bro, ill by that intake from ya soon.

Saturday, February 19, 2005 7:31 AM
ruen its not a full replacement.. you have to screew it into your existing a-pillar, but it comes with all the stuff to hid the screews.. a very well made product... if your thinking of getting one, do it.. you wont be disappointed

Memeber since 4/2002
Premium since 1/2005
Saturday, February 19, 2005 8:46 AM
Meckster wrote:
aPlusPerformance.com ~~ Jason wrote:heh.... you two are nuttin You should some of the other questions I get jk

yeah, he's probably talking about me
Maybe talkin' about me. Hey Jason I'm going to have you print off two banners I think for us if you would still like to do it. I will talk to you more about it later when you are online. Thanks Jason is a great guy to deal with.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search