I want to get this thing.... - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I want to get this thing....
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 8:10 AM
I want this boost gauge (and others like it)...its from AutoMeter, and it comes in the CobaltSS. But cant find it...

Re: I want to get this thing....
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 8:37 AM
That is because it is not an aftermarket piece, it is manufactured only for Chevy, and sold only to Chevy. Same goes for the gauges Autometer makes for the SRT4. Autometer is a big company, they don't just do aftermarket stuff. So your only way to get that would be to find a GM part number and order it from a dealer or gmpartsdirect.com or paceparts.com or some site like that.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 8:42 AM
I know they do more things than aftermarket and I know its the same company that put it into the SRT-4 I am not a n00b I just thought Id look on thier website JUST IN CASE. I was actually posting to see if anyone has found a part number on it yet....
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 9:52 AM
Damm you're touchy. Looks to me like someone's a little afraid of being called a newb. Oh, wait, I misspelled. n00b. That's some cool trick you got there, must be the first time I've ever seen it.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 10:21 AM
If Dave was calling you a newb you would know it

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 11:01 AM
Wow, now i know why I havent even opend this site in over a year....
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 11:04 AM
Im not touchy, i just didnt want to look like a n00b. I know Dave(not personally) is the owner of the site and all so, I can see why he went into the whole "not just aftermarket" issue.
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 11:50 AM
In my humble opinion:
Calling people newbs or noobs or n00bs, or other variations on newbie stopped being cool about a month after it first got popular. The only people who call people newbs anymore are junior high gamers and people who are insecure with the fact that others may know more about things than they do. For two, Dave was not coming down on you in any way, he was just saying that autometer does OEM projects as well as aftermarket in case you didn't know.
On a side note, if you got offended by my comment or anyone else's, then you seriously need to re-evaluate whether or not you can handle an online forum. There's lots of idiots and azsholes out there (myself included sometimes) who's only purpose is to piss people off. You gotta learn to get over it or return the favor.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 12:22 PM
Ok...before this keeps going and wastes j-body space lol, let me just say this.

#1-Im not offended. I know some people on boards or wierd/goofy/stupid/arseholes/etc.

#2- I understand what Dave was doing. Just incase I didnt know about them doing OEM projects, he let me know.

#3-I wasnt touchy or anything in that matter. I just wanted to let people know that I wasnt "the new guy". (I used to be here a long time ago almost every day)

I understand the confusion that can happen on forums, aim, emails, etc. of thinking some one "sounds" pissed or offended, due to people not being able to see or hear expressions. So please forgive me if I seemed touchy or whatever. I appreciate the help guys....
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 12:28 PM
every thread is a joke on this site

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 12:30 PM
Cadwz24 wrote:every thread is a joke on this site

not entirely.

i like to look at the pretty pictures in the Photos and Media forum

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 12:37 PM
question is answered, stop bitching, its over

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 1:20 PM
navy, what is that car in your sig?

"Sup, G?"
"Aren't you white?"
"Only on the outside, craka."
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 3:49 PM
Its a 2007 Saturn Sky Roadster.... It is equipped with a 2.4L, 170-horsepower Ecotec (which is kinda sad they would do that to a car that looks way more powerful than it really is.)
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 3:51 PM
They need to come with this....

Saturn Curve

Supercharged 230hp
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 5:55 PM
butttttt i will supercharge it and get more than 230 out of it when i get it so dont fret!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 8:26 PM
I'm glad this thread turned out to be positive in the end

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Thursday, February 24, 2005 5:38 AM
navycav3 wrote:butttttt i will supercharge it and get more than 230 out of it when i get it so dont fret!

Well then never mind LOL

Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:13 AM
xOPETHx wrote:
Cadwz24 wrote:every thread is a joke on this site

not entirely.

i like to look at the pretty pictures in the Photos and Media forum

sorry your right, there are lots of pretty picture in the P and M

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search