removing back seat - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
removing back seat
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 3:55 PM
i tried to search this and didn't find anything i was wondering how it is done and about how long it would take. oh and i want to take it in a way that i would be able to put it back sometime if i needed to.

ecopower

Re: removing back seat
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 4:07 PM
put the seat back down to about a 45 degree angle, and pull it one way or the other. it's on little pegs on each side, so if you pull hard enough either direction, it will just pop off of them. then, just lift up on the seat bottom and it will come out. really easy.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 11:23 AM
thanks for the help

ecopower
Sunday, September 11, 2005 8:48 AM
sorry for bringing this topic back from the dead, but when removing the bottom portion of the rear seat, do u pull up on the front side? Mine isn't budging, anyone have any tips?

Sunday, September 11, 2005 3:33 PM
just pull right up from the front. it snaps in and out. dont worry about pulling too hard.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims
Sunday, September 11, 2005 9:26 PM
is this the same for 00-02's?

Sunday, September 11, 2005 11:34 PM
yes

Monday, September 12, 2005 9:26 AM
Brian Anderson (1999-Z24-4spd) wrote:just pull right up from the front. it snaps in and out. dont worry about pulling too hard.

i'm pretty sure you have to insert a screwdriver under the seat into a 'metal' housing to release the plastic clips.

Monday, September 12, 2005 3:06 PM
cmunn99gt wrote:
Brian Anderson (1999-Z24-4spd) wrote:just pull right up from the front. it snaps in and out. dont worry about pulling too hard.

i'm pretty sure you have to insert a screwdriver under the seat into a 'metal' housing to release the plastic clips.

gonna check that out, i can't get mine to budge

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search