New Rear Speaker Setup... comments please! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Rear Speaker Setup... comments please!
Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:56 PM
Ok ok, i understand that the first setup was a little tacky... that's why i decided to clean it up a little. this project probably took me a little over 4 hours or so, along with $5 dollars from my pocket...

before

after

before

after

maybe it's just me but i like the look a TON better...

yeah... i think it looks a lot better without the blue felt and the "sunken" look to the speakers... tell me what you think though... thanks...

any comments are much appreciated...

Re: New Rear Speaker Setup... comments please!
Thursday, March 10, 2005 1:00 PM
Looks really good, my suggestion though would be to tint the windows. That setup is BEGGING for for thiefs.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 1:20 PM
Looks good but i say the same tint the windows steal me magnets... and re do the rear in a cloth and remove the child belt hooks.

Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:18 PM
I did my rear in white to go with the flow of the color. here are the pictures and i remove the child seat hooks

Thursday, March 10, 2005 2:52 PM
Looks really good how did you go about doing that i have a pair of 6x9s waiting to be installled ?
Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:06 PM
I agree. Tint them otherwise kiss them goodbye, as i learned the hard way....

Thursday, March 10, 2005 3:49 PM
Jay Jones= Thread jacker....lol

Nice new setup though, i agree with you, it looks a TON better than before!

Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:25 PM
i liked before pics, it was unique

Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:02 PM
So let me get thie straight telling him what i think and showing a few pics of what i did is thread jacking... ok then... so next time i will make a new post just to say hey dude come look at mine so u can see how i did mine and tell them what i think of theres also....

Friday, March 11, 2005 7:35 AM
I like the after look.... mostly because that's the exact same setup I have... same 6x9's and eveything, except my speaker grilles are white. Looks nice, keep it up.
Friday, March 11, 2005 12:30 PM
Clean Cav wrote:I agree. Tint them otherwise kiss them goodbye, as i learned the hard way....

i did too...the hard way. 600 dollars in body damage later, and missing subs and speakers! TINT THEM SUMBITCHES!!

this useless post brought to you by the alcoholic known as LUNDiS

Friday, March 11, 2005 12:43 PM
Jay Jones wrote:So let me get thie straight telling him what i think and showing a few pics of what i did is thread jacking... ok then... so next time i will make a new post just to say hey dude come look at mine so u can see how i did mine and tell them what i think of theres also....

LOL, chill dude, he was playing around.

Before shot wasn't too bad, just needed a few things changed. The after looks much better...sweet job

Pearl drums for sale
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search