What my baby got me :) - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What my baby got me :)
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 5:15 PM
hey, not to thread jack, but cavie, were your door panels made for manual windows and u just filled the holes w/ tweeters? or did u drill the holes for them? i need to find graphite door panels, and i found some w/ power locks like i need, but they have manual windows, and if i could just put tweeters where the hole was, then i might do that. please let me know, thanks

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 9:06 PM
ts wrote:hey, not to thread jack, but cavie, were your door panels made for manual windows and u just filled the holes w/ tweeters? or did u drill the holes for them? i need to find graphite door panels, and i found some w/ power locks like i need, but they have manual windows, and if i could just put tweeters where the hole was, then i might do that. please let me know, thanks

Well i had manual windows and installed a power window kit. The caps u see are jsut that caps to cover the metal arm that sticks out a inch or so. If u have power windows to star with yeah u coudl mount som tweeters in there with no issues but if u have manual ones like i did there is almost do wya without it sticking out an inch then haveing the tweeter there. Hope that clears up what u asked

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 2:51 PM
Put one in the glove compartment door so when you open it up the passenger can see it. and with the other one fabricate a new center console with it in it so when you open up the center compartment the pass. in the back can see it.

Friday, March 25, 2005 9:55 AM
thanks cavie freak
Saturday, March 26, 2005 3:12 PM
Maybe the visors....that is the only place I think of going that would be good.

Also, don't listen to the haters. Like Snoop Dogg says "Shake them haters off..."

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search