HOLY HELL ITS BACK!!! - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: HOLY HELL ITS BACK!!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 7:35 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else find the funniest part to be that some one actually happened to have a laundry detergent bottle in their car at the time. When I saw that in the bumper I was like WTF where did they get that LOL.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 10:53 AM
Only one new pic for today got the wide band in yesterday finally

Here it is in its temporary home till i finish the column housing for it.

tonight I plan on having a few more shots of the some other new toys

HOLY HELL ITS BACK!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 12:50 PM
did we talk about the new toys or is this something completely different?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008 1:37 PM
Weebel wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else find the funniest part to be that some one actually happened to have a laundry detergent bottle in their car at the time. When I saw that in the bumper I was like WTF where did they get that LOL.

Yea It was so random i turned my back for one second and joe was stuffing tshirts and toys and everything and anything he cud get his hands on into the front of the bumper lol

Thursday, May 01, 2008 3:55 AM
jnickel wrote:did we talk about the new toys or is this something completely different?

You know about a few parts of it my boy

K. Vega..Mr. M62 L61 himself. wrote:
Weebel wrote:Is it just me or does anyone else find the funniest part to be that some one actually happened to have a laundry detergent bottle in their car at the time. When I saw that in the bumper I was like WTF where did they get that LOL.

Yea It was so random i turned my back for one second and joe was stuffing tshirts and toys and everything and anything he cud get his hands on into the front of the bumper lol

Yea leave it to Joe to store everything he owns in his car for awhile he had his wii and TV in it

HOLY HELL ITS BACK!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search