goodbye drag queen r.i.p. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
goodbye drag queen r.i.p.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 5:14 AM
traded the fire for a bike this weekend

i was getting tired of the convertible top leaking and all that money i spent on air ride stuff...(over 2,500 in 11 months) i wanted a new project, so i found a guy who would trade me strait up
a last look at the sunfire probably at it's lowest point in months no rims all the goodies stripped to lessen the value and cleaned up

the guys next door always seem to be out whenever my garage door is open

Re: goodbye drag queen r.i.p.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010 9:27 AM
Man your fire is awesome ; love the flat black and evil eyes with the slammed stance; looks mean as hell......

98 j-body sedan

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 10:53 AM
Now the Lambo thing definitely won't happen. I was looking forward to seeing that.
Why R.I.P.? It's not dead yet.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 11:01 AM
hope you enjoy that yami 1100.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 11:35 AM
I saw this thread earlier, and then saw a bike identical to this on a trailer with a green full size driving through my town...wasnt you was it?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 4:05 PM
/\ prolly not i really miss it though

i say r.i.p. because this bike is put together with duct tape and chicken wire everything electrical is rigged up...*facepalm*

bike is still fast as balls though

Thursday, August 19, 2010 6:26 AM
you still got one of those hoods lying around man

RIP Cpl Derek Kerns And Cpl Robby Reyes
24th MEU VMM-261 (REIN) V22 Crewchiefs
11 April 2012 Morocco (African Lion)
Thursday, August 19, 2010 6:49 AM
nope sorry someone made me a deal on all 4 :/ so i had to let them go

Thursday, August 19, 2010 6:27 PM
wow man surely your car was worth more than a bike. But i dont know anything about bikes.
Thursday, August 19, 2010 7:30 PM
i was waiting for you to comment lol

it probably is worth more right now but it'll take some time and re-wiring the harness and adding my personal touches and it'll be well worth over 3k-ish
plan on swapping forks out for a yzf750 set with r1 or gsxr wheels and doing a custom fairing and stuff i go big

as for the lambo thing twiztidhybrid i will one day do a hardtop with little touches of the lamborghini styling not so ricey like i planned lol

Thursday, August 19, 2010 8:25 PM
I really wasn't liking the idea when I first saw it on the paper on cardomain. I thought it was a complete pipe dream from someone that had no idea of what they were getting into. After seeing some of your capabilities and the later concepts, I was really excited to see it.

Friday, August 20, 2010 3:24 AM
ouch
i had toyed around with a fiberglass version and a urethane version of the front bumpers but never got motivated to make any good headway on them though, i was just detered from keeping up my plans with a car that wasn't fun to drive anymore [leaky top]

Monday, August 23, 2010 9:06 AM
Don't take offence. I have just seen a lot of people have ideas that could potentially be really cool. That usually ends with nothing or a terrible hack job. I believe you have the ability to pull it off though, and I was anticipating seeing the work.

Monday, August 23, 2010 5:51 PM
im dont butt-hurt very easily any more i will do it just not right now hmm

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search