...just another 4dr thread... - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
...just another 4dr thread...
Sunday, April 22, 2012 11:32 AM
random title, random update, quick summary though. decided a month ago to sell her, had everything written out and ready to go and when the guy showed up with the cash in hand i took one last look and decided that i couldnt do it, so much potential is still left and so much time left to do so much more so in the same day as deciding that i started modding her again, starting with the roof and the engine bay....so here's just another 4dr thread update

beginning of last month:

now:

well comments and opinions welcome.

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
2011 texas heatwave 2nd place american compact street class

Re: ...just another 4dr thread...
Sunday, April 22, 2012 11:36 AM
One of my favorite four doors.

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Sunday, April 22, 2012 11:43 AM
Awesome stuff man

Sunday, April 22, 2012 11:49 AM
I want that hood so bad for my car but in arrival blue...I actually need it to cool my Heaton...wanna trade?

car looks great man, keep it up!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Sunday, April 22, 2012 12:04 PM
mirror sails need to be black bad.....

other than that i'm a big fan.

Sunday, April 22, 2012 1:10 PM
blucavvy wrote:mirror sails need to be black bad.....

other than that i'm a big fan.

i shall do that soon but how hard are they to pull off?

Sunday, April 22, 2012 1:39 PM
U need different tail lights. Not feeling what u have goin on there.

Always liked the theme of your car and still do!

Sunday, April 22, 2012 2:04 PM
02_redbadged wrote:U need different tail lights. Not feeling what u have goin on there.

Always liked the theme of your car and still do!

yeah i've grown tired of them as well, they looked good at the beginning but not sure what to do, whether to tint them black or get a pair of toyo tails. i just need a front bumper, new sides and to get a little lower an i will happy with the out side then ill just into the interior and the engine. any ideas?

Sunday, April 22, 2012 3:18 PM
hey trey have the exterior painted to match the inside ones and ill take em, im going to take that damn bar of the 03 trunk off of mine and either plug the holes until i can find another trunk or wrap it along with the roof n the hood.

Modding my j since I found the org
Sunday, April 22, 2012 4:33 PM
looks great!

Sunday, April 22, 2012 4:36 PM
Love the look. Except those sides. Either Import Fighter or Cavalier LS SPORT sides. They just done flow.

Sunday, April 22, 2012 5:30 PM
did you wrap your gas lid or did you buy it i wanted to do it to mine but i cant find the carbon fiber wrap or one that is already done
Sunday, April 22, 2012 6:07 PM
what i love most about this car............

the rear tails!

the inners are tinted and match the trunk...the outters are still red and match the paint !!! ITS LIKE THEY ARNT EVEN THERE!

Sunday, April 22, 2012 6:32 PM
scott (section8cav) wrote:what i love most about this car............

the rear tails!

the inners are tinted and match the trunk...the outters are still red and match the paint !!! ITS LIKE THEY ARNT EVEN THERE!

I thought the same thing. I like it a lot. I knew a chick with a white vert/black top.. talked her into a carbon hood and trunk, then chrome tails for the outers (this was in 2001, so hush lol) and carbon inners. It looked damn good this she blew the head gasket and junked the car without telling anyone. Anyways, I'm glad you kept it, dude. But I bet the guy that showed up to buy it was pissed that he left empty-handed.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Sunday, April 22, 2012 11:36 PM
trevor fye wrote:did you wrap your gas lid or did you buy it i wanted to do it to mine but i cant find the carbon fiber wrap or one that is already done
i wrapped it bro

alejandro davila wrote:hey trey have the exterior painted to match the inside ones and ill take em, im going to take that damn bar of the 03 trunk off of mine and either plug the holes until i can find another trunk or wrap it along with the roof n the hood.
i can have the guy that helped wrap my top wrap yours as well.

Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote:
scott (section8cav) wrote:what i love most about this car............

the rear tails!

I thought the same thing. I like it a lot. I knew a chick with a white vert/black top.. talked her into a carbon hood and trunk, then chrome tails for the outers (this was in 2001, so hush lol) and carbon inners. It looked damn good this she blew the head gasket and junked the car without telling anyone. Anyways, I'm glad you kept it, dude. But I bet the guy that showed up to buy it was pissed that he left empty-handed.
yeah he wasn't to happy with the idea at all lol

Monday, April 23, 2012 3:07 AM
Looking good. I think an LSS front/sides would tie the exterior together well. The base front/fire sides don't compliment it at all, exaggerates the sedan's roundness, lol. I agree on mirror sails, need to be black ideally... and as far as your tails, they seem to work for your car well. I like em. Your headlights need a refresher, lol.

Monday, April 23, 2012 5:09 AM
i wanna like the roof but given the hood and trunk...i would of found a way to do CF on the roof then done

overall not bad sir not bad at all

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, April 23, 2012 5:35 AM
you should consider getting Sunfire Sedan tales, I think it would look amazing on this car, and itll match already , DO IT!

Monday, April 23, 2012 6:21 AM
The car looks great Trey! Lovin the black roof.

Monday, April 23, 2012 4:15 PM
Mrs Jazer wrote:Looking good. I think an LSS front/sides would tie the exterior together well. The base front/fire sides don't compliment it at all, exaggerates the sedan's roundness, lol. I agree on mirror sails, need to be black ideally... and as far as your tails, they seem to work for your car well. I like em. Your headlights need a refresher, lol.
yeah the sails are in the plan to be done now in the next few weeks or actually i might do them wednesday, i waist no time on days off lol, but still i have no idea how they pop off, they are electric.

Monday, April 23, 2012 4:16 PM
The Jew wrote:i wanna like the roof but given the hood and trunk...i would of found a way to do CF on the roof then done

overall not bad sir not bad at all
it's still in the plans to do it but for the price of just c/f vinyling the roof instead of real c/f i'll take it for now, i got price quote on a real c/f roof, the price aint to bad but its about putting the car down and not having anything else to drive cuz she's my dd.

Monday, April 23, 2012 9:10 PM
get some random-assed dd as I did man.

and how many times on fb did I say to keep the thing??

I need a new sig.
Friday, April 27, 2012 9:32 AM
carbon fiber , dual exhaust , love that 4 door action
Friday, April 27, 2012 10:12 AM
trevor fye wrote:did you wrap your gas lid or did you buy it i wanted to do it to mine but i cant find the carbon fiber wrap or one that is already done

I know where to get your gas door done I popped one off a car from a junk yard and took it to me coated me 80
they are gonna attempt mirrors for me too.
Friday, April 27, 2012 11:42 AM
Nice 4 door there bro! Keep up the good work.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search