BIGGER pics, sorry for the last two posts, I've learned.. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
BIGGER pics, sorry for the last two posts, I've learned..
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 10:28 AM
*DISCLAIMER* Haven't added or taken anything off of the car in about 9 years, thanks to marriage, kids, and bills. Money is looking better now and will be saved up for a nice turbo, paint and body will follow MINUS the graphics!!

Re: BIGGER pics, sorry for the last two posts, I've learned..
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 10:34 AM
I like everything except the graphics & stickers, and side skirts. I like the type J kit for a kit. Some IF sides maybe would clean up the kit a ton. What color you plan to paint it? Engine bay looks great too. Nice n clean.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 10:41 AM
Mrs Jazer wrote:I like everything except the graphics & stickers, and side skirts. I like the type J kit for a kit. Some IF sides maybe would clean up the kit a ton. What color you plan to paint it? Engine bay looks great too. Nice n clean.

Thank you, graphics will be gone when it gets painted. I plan on keeping it victory red unless a paint scheme evolves in my lil brain.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 11:03 AM
Much better pics, can't wait until you get some paint on her.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 12:54 PM
I'm kinda a fan since no one has one in "this" style anymore.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 1:40 PM
I really like this car. It definitely reminds me of the Fast and Furious scene, which I love. Also, I would like to see more pics of that roof scoop.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 1:58 PM
Brent Willyard wrote:I really like this car. It definitely reminds me of the Fast and Furious scene, which I love. Also, I would like to see more pics of that roof scoop.

A lot of people like it [F&F scene]. Though they won't admit it
F&F was what introduced me to the whole tuning scene. Though my tastes have changed as I've "grown up".

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 3:51 PM
Car looks good...But I like the xtream Colorado,I just bought a crew cab xtream,Great truck,Is yours the 3.5 or 3.7
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 7:02 PM
TheInfamousEco wrote:
Brent Willyard wrote:I really like this car. It definitely reminds me of the Fast and Furious scene, which I love. Also, I would like to see more pics of that roof scoop.

F&F was what introduced me to the whole tuning scene. Though my tastes have changed as I've "grown up".

Same here.

Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:24 AM
Jason Burten wrote:Car looks good...But I like the xtream Colorado,I just bought a crew cab xtream,Great truck,Is yours the 3.5 or 3.7

Nice, mine is the 3.7
Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:28 AM
TheInfamousEco wrote:

Can't be THAT grown up if it was F&F that introduced you to the scene!

Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:47 PM
upwardmovement wrote:Can't be THAT grown up if it was F&F that introduced you to the scene!

The Fast and the Furious was released summer of 2001. That makes it 11 years old now. Assuming someone had just graduated high school when it was released, that would make them almost 30 today.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Thursday, May 17, 2012 2:15 PM
Yup... I was 15 when the movie came out, and that's when I started. 25 turning 26 in September lol. I'd say Dave is right.

Saturday, May 19, 2012 8:05 AM
Dave wrote:
upwardmovement wrote:Can't be THAT grown up if it was F&F that introduced you to the scene!

The Fast and the Furious was released summer of 2001. That makes it 11 years old now. Assuming someone had just graduated high school when it was released, that would make them almost 30 today.

Well maybe I'm just old, not really, 31 in a few days. But I was well aware and into the scene few yrs before F&F, but glad we're all a part of this great hobby!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search