J-BOM BBQ 2012 - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-BOM BBQ 2012
Tuesday, May 29, 2012 8:51 AM
ROKN20S - aka JuicyJ wrote:From what I was told, it was an aftermarket removable hard top. Pretty slick.

o rly? thats some slick stuff indeed i approve BTW all the cars look good

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 10:16 AM
WHITECAVY wrote:Why are the hoods off fellas?

x2 was it that hot up there that the engine bay temps were getting way too hot or what?

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 10:24 AM
No reason other than thats how we wanted to roll.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 11:21 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:

x2 was it that hot up there that the engine bay temps were getting way too hot or what?

LOL

WHUT

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 12:29 PM
Looks good, I tried to make it but I had an outing with the wife and didn't have time to come out later in the day. It would have been too late.

MI cars do MI thangs. Thats why the hoods are off.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 3:37 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:No reason other than thats how we wanted to roll.

oh

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 9:36 PM
That SC'd Regal was so win. There were so many more cars there, and a ton of people snapping pictures I'm actually surprised these are all the pics we got. And to think I left my camera at home because I figured plenty of others would be shutterbugs. But hey at least my GF was in one of those pics.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:31 PM
^ I quite enjoyed your car, sir.
Thursday, May 31, 2012 3:15 PM
LOL... Don't people understand that we spent countless hours making our bays sexy and we want to show them off the entire day.. even when rolling..

Do you guys question 60s muscle cars when they roll hoodless and show off their big blocks?

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Thursday, May 31, 2012 4:11 PM
Wish I would have known about this...

Thursday, May 31, 2012 4:30 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:LOL... Don't people understand that we spent countless hours making our bays sexy and we want to show them off

Do you guys question 60s muscle cars when they roll hoodless and show off their big blocks?

No, I think all cars look silly hoodless

but if thats how you want to roll, all the power to ya!

Thursday, May 31, 2012 4:35 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:LOL... Don't people understand that we spent countless hours making our bays sexy and we want to show them off the entire day.. even when rolling..

Yes I do question.

I do realize some of you have great engine bays, but it does (to me) take away from the looks a little.

FU Tuning

Thursday, May 31, 2012 4:38 PM
Personally, I love it, looks bad ass. Shoulda seen the looks and comments we got as we rolled through parking lots and on woodward like this.

Thursday, May 31, 2012 6:17 PM
Addicted to meth wrote:
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:LOL... Don't people understand that we spent countless hours making our bays sexy and we want to show them off the entire day.. even when rolling..

Yes I do question.

I do realize some of you have great engine bays, but it does (to me) take away from the looks a little.

x2.

Thursday, May 31, 2012 6:20 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:
BuiltNBoosted wrote:

LOL

WHUT

wurd

Friday, June 01, 2012 2:16 PM
When I roll hood less I tend to draw more crowd than the Lotus Elise in our crew.. Isn't that why we do this? For the attention? Haha

I don't see it taking away from anything. Makes the car look tough. Sparks curiosity. Blending in is for the weak.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Friday, June 01, 2012 3:27 PM
Definitely looks Awesome without the hoods fellas. I do the same thing for Woodward Dream-cruise and the Back to the Bricks Cruise. All the motor heads out there love it. Plus is looks bad ass

Friday, June 01, 2012 4:37 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:When I roll hood less I tend to draw more crowd than the Lotus Elise in our crew.. Isn't that why we do this? For the attention? Haha

I don't see it taking away from anything. Makes the car look tough. Sparks curiosity. Blending in is for the weak.

Hence the mods on my Passat.. it turns heads more often than not, and I'm almost always getting nods, thumbs up, or honks.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Friday, June 01, 2012 5:40 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:When I roll hood less I tend to draw more crowd than the Lotus Elise in our crew.. Isn't that why we do this? For the attention? Haha

A -F'ing- Men
VERY well said Jay.

And thanks Jeff, I was looking forward to seeing the sawblade j-body from the north. you can always try for the xceedspeed bbq next weekend.

"Formerly known as Jammit - JBO member since 1998" JBOM | CSS.net

Saturday, June 02, 2012 3:33 AM
Nice pics guys!

Guess my Outlander will be hoodless this week-end. lol j/k
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search