Updates: SEMA body kit + some! - Page 4 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Updates: SEMA body kit + some!
Wednesday, June 27, 2012 11:10 PM
Sideskirts I might sell! Basically the main reason why I only have the skirts. Is because the rear bumper was trash and the front was barely together. He did change these bumpers (like an idiot) and didn't do them right at all. Another big reason why i didn't buy the whole thing. The bumpers were modified.

Its best not to even think about the car no more. Lol

Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:08 AM
Yea I would have put the the other rear on if it were me..just my opinion..Seems like that one is the most rarest being I have only seen this one (the one he didnt install).. But yea really suks seeing a car like that go to shyt seeing how gorgious it was and all.. But geuss shyt happens but if I was lucky enough to have a kit like on my cavy and had it 100% where I wanted it I would take that ish to the grave..lol..Guess Im just one of the J owners who will always continue to work on my Cavy and when its 100% complete and where I want it I will never ever consider getting rid of it..lol
Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:04 AM
Chip Shell wrote:Yea I would have put the the other rear on if it were me..just my opinion..Seems like that one is the most rarest being I have only seen this one (the one he didnt install)..

Its the same rear....he cut it and modified it just like he did the front.

Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:49 AM
Chip Shell wrote:^^ Gonna look great Tink.. I had come across a website that sold a turbo sport wing (Im guessing there make of it not the real one) but it looked dam close and was a really nice spoiler..But cant remember the site to save my azz..lol..But by far the best one out there and with your kit and that wing Tink your ish is gonna be dam nice..Cant wait to see..lots of pics..lol

I remember coming across that same site. There are a few differences between the real one and the knock offs.

Error: Sig not found.

Thursday, June 28, 2012 2:09 PM
Zs Z..oh didnt know that musta overlooked that but its still a bad az kit tho..Tink yea it was somewhat differant and if Im not mistaking I think it was white??
Thursday, June 28, 2012 2:54 PM
Not to mention he owed people money and parts...

Thursday, June 28, 2012 4:32 PM
Chip Shell wrote:Zs Z..oh didnt know that musta overlooked that but its still a bad az kit tho..Tink yea it was somewhat differant and if Im not mistaking I think it was white??

Yea.

Thursday, June 28, 2012 6:51 PM
Hey Tink check this out bro.. http://www.aerokits.net/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68_123_1627

Took a few days to find but I got lucky..lol
Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:07 PM
Yea, that is the knock off. The ends dont drop down onto the fenders like the original.

Thursday, June 28, 2012 7:14 PM
Yea the original is WAY BETTER but with all the aftermarket wings out there other than stock Im thinking (just my .02) that this and the brickyard are the best options.. Im just one that likes low sleek wings and not those big ol hidious ones..lol..again just my .02.. But just for shyts and giggles imma call them tomarrow and see if they still carry it
Friday, June 29, 2012 8:56 PM
I never did like this wing myself. The Brickyard was even worse.

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 3:31 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Not to mention he owed people money and parts...

CORRECTION: He technically STILL owes people money and/or parts... Glad I held off on giving him a few parts to get powder coated.

I remember him trying to get like $10k for it when he was selling it, then he traded it for a 240. and not but like 2 months later, the car was parted out and selling for cheap. I have a feeling that the bumpers never sold and ended up in a dumpster. The sides and spoiler were sold to people on here (as mentioned earlier) and the rims were sold to someone local that pops on here once and awhile.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, July 03, 2012 3:58 PM
Chip Shell wrote:Yea I would have put the the other rear on if it were me..just my opinion..Seems like that one is the most rarest being I have only seen this one (the one he didnt install).. But yea really suks seeing a car like that go to shyt seeing how gorgious it was and all.. But geuss shyt happens but if I was lucky enough to have a kit like on my cavy and had it 100% where I wanted it I would take that ish to the grave..lol..Guess Im just one of the J owners who will always continue to work on my Cavy and when its 100% complete and where I want it I will never ever consider getting rid of it..lol

there's still plenty of "rare" j parts rolling around, just have to be patient. i had the skirts off the only 4 door sema concept j for awhile, now they're on another 4 door owners car

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 4:54 PM
^^ Thats cools az shyt blucavvy..Least there in a good place and still being put to good use!! Wish I had the funds because I think there is still a set of the Extreme Tunner sides for sale in the region forums..i think.. Dont wanna thread jack but have you ever seem a 03+ Cavy with the Techno TD front bumper (the knock off of the TRD front)?? Just wondering what one would look like. Cant seem to find any pics of one..
Tuesday, July 03, 2012 5:59 PM
03+ TRD front? Search "Skunk" in P&M.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, July 04, 2012 7:00 AM

Tuesday, July 03, 2012 6:17 PM
What all pieces got parted from what cars over the years? Also, did the orange SS ever get recovered?

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Wednesday, July 04, 2012 6:41 AM
no

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 8:02 AM
Yea I found some of his (Skunks) pics and I really like the look..So when time comes I think Im gonna invest in one.But with a taller front mount it would look better because the hole would be filled..Thanks Tink!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search