Lopey Bump Sticks + Bad News - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Lopey Bump Sticks + Bad News
Monday, June 11, 2012 12:15 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:Thanks. I think once its running again, the idle will be my favorite part..... until i mash the go pedal

Pretty sure you and I are running the same cams (stage 3 comp)...and I can tell you the go pedal makes them sounds so good!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:03 PM
Took more than a month off from it and got motivated, dont ask me how on one of the hottest days i could have picked... but I did.

As I suspected..... i went 8/8 which is 100% which is good right? Smashed all 8 intake valves

Machine shop pointed this out to me! Those are cracks in the valve...... um whoops?

Visible piston damage but cant feel any of it, just going to go over them softly to make sure they are smooth 100%

Its at the machine shop now awaiting further diagnosis if I took guides out with it or not. Then I will order valves and get it back on as soon as I can. Fingers crossed this time!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:27 AM
I keep thinking I'm going to see the same thing when I finally pull mine.

Sucks, but at the same time, the damage could be alot worse. Luckily it won't take too much for you to get it back together and running. Looking forward to seeing some numbers once you're up and running.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search