evan's Progress Thread - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: evan's Progress Thread
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 3:49 AM
DSMskyline wrote:Looks good. I just realized that it looks like it would be a pain in the butt to change the oil with the supercharger on. Is it really that bad or does it just look like it?

changing the oil is still just as easy. changing the filter is a bit of a pain. i recommend getting the flat 32mm socket and a long extension.

this is the start of my signature: have you read the RULES yet?
my carDomain updated 6/11/10 Forged and Supercharged

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 5:43 AM
^yah it takes practice......Like you said the flat filter socket and say a 10" extension does wonders.

I also found that taking the filter cap off and out and then take the filter out makes it easier to wrangle out instead of doing it all in one piece.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 5:52 PM
i do the same thing short 32 take filter cap off than filter. After a few oil changes you get the hang of it.
Stage 2 belt came in today no more belt slip and no more knocking noise

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, March 21, 2012 6:06 PM

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 7:00 PM
if you get a chance i would like to know what your intake temps are. i am on the fence of painting my lower. also are you running the any phonlic spacers? or thinking about it?

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 7:13 PM
Looks good. Needs pics of VC on and better pics of the stance. Looks great. Where'd lip kit go?

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 7:25 PM
no idea what intake temps are have no way to check at this point someday ill get the Torque app and Bluetooth adapter. no phonlic spacers at this time i have been thinking about getting a set.
On the first page there is a pic of the vc just finishing other things up than it will get installed. Front lip was damaged and removed sides removed because i was going to get rust repaired bot other things came up money wise.

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Friday, November 02, 2012 7:13 PM
Is your front Bowtie painted or can you buy those somewhere?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search