Swann Freestyle HD camera test - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Swann Freestyle HD camera test
Saturday, April 06, 2013 9:20 PM
low level lighting. About 730pm in San Antonio, TX as the sun was setting.
Swann Freestyle HD camera with a GoPro Suction cup mount (Swann only comes with adhesive mounts).

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.

Re: Swann Freestyle HD camera test
Tuesday, April 09, 2013 9:46 PM
oh and the plastic film was left on the lens during the recordings...prob why its grainy as well.
new vids to come soon!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 1:18 AM
Man that's sick! I should have got one the day they were on woot. The phone just isn't cutting it anymore.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:53 AM
That is one hell of a suction cup.

I would have found it hard to watch the road ahead because I would have wanted to constantly check the rearview for my camera rolling down the road way behind me.... lol

-Chris-

-Sweetness-
-Turbocharged-
Slowly but surely may some day win this race...
Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:10 AM
Yellow, yeah I would love to get a GoPro Hero3 though. The Swann is cool because you can attach an included LCD screen when youre mounting to test the view, but you have to remove it to use the case. The GoPro can simlpy wifi to your smartphone, then you can control every feature and see the GoPro view directly on your phone..ive seen it work first hand..its a sick feature!....but I cant justify $300 for the GoPro quite yet.

Sweetness, yeah trust me I kept glancing down to see if it was still there lol....but GoPro guarantees 150+mph hold strength as long as the surface is clean and free of dirt/debres. Plus the case is pretty damn durable if it comes off, as long as you dont run it over. Search YouTube for GoPro's falling off, its kinda funny actually lol

The Swann will most likely become my interior cam, then a GoPro for the outside. I took a roof shot looking down onto the hood and it looks great..but up there the wind noise is just too much. So Id have to just dub music over it or something. I still need to get a good day time capture with the plastic piece off the lens now and Ill prob try a slightly different angle or two. Ill post them once they're up. I think a 'live action' thread would be cool in here

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:24 AM
blu04DD wrote:'live action' thread

Hell.Yes.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search