All 4-Door Pictures! - Page 22 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: All 4-Door Pictures!
Sunday, January 20, 2008 8:34 AM
sh0rththr0w wrote:

figured why not post on the 11th page better late than never

^^^

i love it!!
rockin it out even with the gray bumpers!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, January 20, 2008 8:37 AM

Monday, January 21, 2008 5:33 PM
yeeeah gray bumpers for the winter timee and this summer ill havea the back bumper painted and side skirts
Tuesday, January 22, 2008 6:19 AM
Looking good

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 1:19 PM
New York eh?

I need to be lower, because that stance is absolutely hawt.....

Type-J rear FTMFW tho!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 1:37 PM
A lil update ... Yes she is dirty but I dont give a damn

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 4:12 PM
i do miss my 4dr

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 4:48 PM
BubbaKnoxz wrote:A lil update ... Yes she is dirty but I dont give a damn

not a big fan of the side skirts with your bumper choices... skirts are a bit too aggressive IMO..

Wednesday, January 23, 2008 6:04 PM
I know my IF skirts are sittin in my yard lol, I dont know how to install them so Im saving up cash to get that installed. Unless Cody wants to help me put them on next week

Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:23 AM
Poor c/f hood. Bubba side skirts were easy to do on my car. 3m double sided tape, riviot screws on the lip to hold the @!#$s in place along with under the car on the 3 tabs that extend out. I'd wait till winter is over tho before you put them on.

Thursday, January 24, 2008 10:18 AM
Cody@RDFABS wrote:Poor c/f hood. Bubba side skirts were easy to do on my car. 3m double sided tape, riviot screws on the lip to hold the @!#$s in place along with under the car on the 3 tabs that extend out. I'd wait till winter is over tho before you put them on.

Poor CF hood???? It hasnt snowed yet, the day it snows I toss a tarp on the cavy ...

See your car likes you thats the difference. My car dislikes everything and its mother lol.... Im probably put them on the car when you show up to pick up your stuff, so you can show me where you tossed the rivets down

Thursday, January 24, 2008 10:51 AM
Those are not holes in the trunk... Well actually they are but your seeing plugs not holes. It's from the OEM spoiler!

Old wing and with those stupid M3 mirrors that I recently trashed! I'm glad to have the stock ones back on.

Photoshoped before the drop! My back windows go all the way down too!

The day I bought her!

Thursday, January 24, 2008 11:28 AM
BubbaKnoxz wrote:
Cody@RDFABS wrote:Poor c/f hood. Bubba side skirts were easy to do on my car. 3m double sided tape, riviot screws on the lip to hold the @!#$s in place along with under the car on the 3 tabs that extend out. I'd wait till winter is over tho before you put them on.

Poor CF hood???? It hasnt snowed yet, the day it snows I toss a tarp on the cavy ...

See your car likes you thats the difference. My car dislikes everything and its mother lol.... Im probably put them on the car when you show up to pick up your stuff, so you can show me where you tossed the rivets down

No snow? WTF......... Its never stopping up here. Every day it has snowed this past week with like a 1/2" everyday. Lame... My car doesn't like me either. She rusting like a bitch on the engine subframe and rear trailing arm, rear bumper support. All of which is getting sand blasted, primered , and re-painted. Same goes for my bottom door seams. I have to remove all 4 doors off my car and get rid of all the corrosion down there, then paint it with por-15 and then paint white over it. I'd really love to change the overall color of my car but i don't think i will be able to afford that after everything i am doing this summer.

Thursday, January 24, 2008 3:06 PM
i planned on doing that after my loan is payed off. but i plan on getting new doors and redoing the motor also you just have a head start on me. and my car will do all four seasons.

Thursday, January 24, 2008 3:08 PM
fwd isn't as fun as awd in the snow... i'll stick with my wrx for winter/daily duty.

i'm accumulating a few parts for my sedan... pics coming soon.

Thursday, January 24, 2008 3:23 PM
yeah i have been fighting with LKQ for about a month now. their swamped i have a custom order. so in other words i am still without a heart. good news aaron shipped out my mounts. and teh new suspension is in the garage waiting. hehehe. now if i could only remeber where i put that turbo. not boosted yet but i did have one not to long ago. i kinda misplaced it. it was a little large i was looking to trade for something smaller. i don't think a gt42r will work on any cavy motor.

Thursday, January 24, 2008 4:12 PM
yay
i like all this boost talk!!!

Thursday, January 24, 2008 4:25 PM
strat81 wrote:fwd isn't as fun as awd in the snow... i'll stick with my wrx for winter/daily duty.

i'm accumulating a few parts for my sedan... pics coming soon.

agreed, i learned that last winter when i bought my jeep

Friday, January 25, 2008 6:03 PM
i got a paintjob!!!

i call it salt white

haven't washed it since....november?
and damn, i like my camera phone

Friday, January 25, 2008 6:12 PM
sweet^^

your car goes so fast that it started to peel the red paint away to reveal the white underneath

so how's bein boosted?

Friday, January 25, 2008 6:14 PM
Saturday, January 26, 2008 5:18 AM
strat81 wrote:sweet^^

your car goes so fast that it started to peel the red paint away to reveal the white underneath

so how's bein boosted?

i love it!!
with the full 2.5" exhaust it has a nice lil rumble to it (ends w/ a flowmaster muffler), in the summer i'm going to get some videos of the sound

i'm at 6 psi and its definitely enough for me, but i may turn it up once or twice this summer

what are your plans mr?

Qwik2k2z24 wrote:I love T2!

<3 <3

Saturday, January 26, 2008 7:44 AM
well... currently i have a few suspension plans and looking at my tax return it's hard to say. possibly a gm charger but we'll see...

also, i'm gonna finally get my rear bumper mounted correctly. i'm an idiot and didn't realize that there were brackets attached to my stock bumper skin that the 03 bumper i picked up didn't have.

Sunday, January 27, 2008 2:22 PM
Come on spencer, you know you want the s/c'er!

Sunday, January 27, 2008 5:26 PM
oh it's not a question of want... believe me. it's a question of whether i should spend the money on responsible stuff or spend it on fun stuff...

Sunday, January 27, 2008 5:46 PM
Meh Beeeeter!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search