my DD/school car. - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
my DD/school car.
Monday, June 16, 2014 10:58 AM
originally purchased this sunfire for $800, had some spare parts sitting around and some junkyard parts and its not half bad now.

Tiburon wing $40
wheels and wore out tires $60 (225/50 front - 245/50 rear)
front lip free
interceptor $10
magnaflow muffler free
intake $60
racing seats $40
stripped interior
removed all A/C components
cow print headliner

future may involve a 5spd swap and perhaps a S/C kit.. if this car makes it through university I'm going to build a proper JBODY

Re: my DD/school car.
Monday, June 16, 2014 12:47 PM
Not bad actually other than the sticker bombed fender it's pretty good. How did you get everything so cheap/free! Oh and what front lip is that?

2002 Pontiac Sunfire SE Sedan 2.2l Ecotec 4 Speed Auto.
Monday, June 16, 2014 5:11 PM
yah I sticker bombed the fender because it was full of little dents, I'm just waiting to come across a black fender in good shape.

most of my parts came from the local u-pick or my friends metal recycle plant, lots of junky cavaliers and sunfires come in to get crushed.

the front lip is off a 2002 cavalier z24, isn't quite long enough but its not to bad for a beater.
Monday, June 16, 2014 7:43 PM
I need a friend with a metal recycling plant. I totally understand on the fender thing mine is messed up too right now and to make it worse there are some carbon fiber fenders I could get that are mocking me.

2002 Pontiac Sunfire SE Sedan 2.2l Ecotec 4 Speed Auto.
Sunday, June 29, 2014 7:02 PM
It is strange how much I really like this car. I like the fender. The rest of the car is clean as hell, except 1 fender. I dig.

Tuesday, July 01, 2014 5:39 PM
thanks a lot, I have all my parts for the 5spd swap, and I think I might break down and get a half decent paint job done next spring..
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search