Projekt Revolutions Trunk Set-up Progress PICS.! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Projekt Revolutions Trunk Set-up Progress PICS.!
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:20 PM
Hey guys whats up heres some pics. of the trunk set-up in progress, I did it all myself just like the car.... it is made of fiberglass obviously.... the right is....... where the 12" sub woofer goes still need to cut the hole out, and on the left is where the Amp sits. The rubber seal is not on so.... its just in progress... let me know what u guys think!!! Pics.! last 2 pics. at the bottom thanks give me all comments!

Re: Projekt Revolutions Trunk Set-up Progress PICS.!
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:22 PM
thats a sweet looking begining there its gonna be nice when its all done.... i like the color of the car too

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:24 PM
nice start, wuts going in there and when are pics going to be up?

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:27 PM
You do the most insane work I have ever seen. Truly one of a kind. Keep it up!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:34 PM
does the front left fender have a wobble in it or is it just the pic? Looks different...i will give it that. No one other like it....good imagination....great work.

My cardomain site
doublez@eastlink.ca
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:37 PM
its the damn picture!!!! ha ha, i hate pictures!!!! lol.... it still all needs wetsanded and buffed, still tryin 2 get the interior done 2, I just installed a new alarm and door popper kit, ive been so busy! im tryin 2 keep up with you doublezed!!!!!! lol, u work so damn fast, just in that trunk what you see I litteraly have prob. 35hrs of work in it lol.
Re: Projekt Revolutions Trunk Set-up Progress PICS
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:07 PM
Im thinkin about makin my car "ozzest" .. or "warped tour"

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:55 PM
It's too bad you painted all the weather stripping, it looks like you just went at the car with a paint gun without prepping it when you do that.

I still dont like the window idea, and the headlights still look weird, and the front bumper just doesnt look right - but I have to admit, I think it looks really good apart from those details. Your car's really coming along.

Thursday, April 28, 2005 11:08 AM
You have to delete that page and start a new one. You deserve to be up at the top!

^CLICK ME TO SEE HOW I BUILT EVERYTHING^ How To in Interior Forum
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search