Cavalier, Sunfire Custom Projector Retrofits - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cavalier, Sunfire Custom Projector Retrofits
Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:49 AM
I recently was gonna have a custom headlight setup done by John but after reading up on a couple sites and much info from theretrofit.com, I've started making my own , but i want to see pictures of all your custom headlight setups done by John or anybody that made them for J's, I've already bought the headlights, the projectors and accessories, did a little painting and such and I have an idea for my signals but i need more ideas, hopefully you guys can help me out.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood

Re: Cavalier, Sunfire Custom Projector Retrofits
Thursday, September 15, 2011 2:54 PM
there is a really good bunch of videos showing step by step how to retro fit on youtube. i say watch those very detailed.

here is the first vid in the series

Thursday, September 15, 2011 6:31 PM
Thanks but thats not what I'm lookin for, I'm not on that hassle yet and the projectors I have don't require the instructions on the viedo, I just want to see pictures of the retrofits John or anyone else did so that when I do mine, they don't look the same as everyone elses, different Ideas, different looks, I'm still waiting for my halo's anyway so no rush, my headlights aren't goin together anytime soon and I watched these video's ALOT lol.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Monday, September 19, 2011 2:11 PM
lol I just realized i spelled video wrong, lol but besides that NOBODY has pics of their headlight setups???

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Monday, September 19, 2011 6:26 PM
nope, still waiting!

Monday, September 19, 2011 6:41 PM
I don't have any pictures but i ended up getting a great deal on some 2008 cadillac projector headlights and took them apart and used all the pieces. the cadi headlights where much bigger so it worked out perfectly cus i just cut them down until they fit inside my 01 headlight housing. i just need to get a set of hid , good luck man !
Monday, September 19, 2011 7:35 PM
the 04

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, September 19, 2011 7:36 PM

Monday, September 19, 2011 7:45 PM
the 03, using TL projectors with clear lens. Mounted far back in the headlight. Modifing the core support needed to make them fit so far back. Car got wrecked before finished.

the notch made in core support for them to fit.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 2:40 PM
Chris B. wrote:nope, still waiting!

STILL WAITING???? SHYT!! then again it's not an over night job either, I kno mine r takin some time, started them the middle of last month, and thanks Stephen, nice work.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:25 PM
Have to dig up some of my old Green Cav photos tonight, It was a 00-02 set up with the 95-99 projectors molded in.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:59 AM
DSmotorsports wrote:Have to dig up some of my old Green Cav photos tonight, It was a 00-02 set up with the 95-99 projectors molded in.

my boy Peter did that samething just in 05 headlights but he just did a quick job of them so even though they turned out half decent, u could still where he rushed it and his projectors didn't line up as good but still looks better than what I got til mine are done lol

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 8:13 PM
It was something a few of us J body owners came together and tried, cause I didn't want to rewire my 97 for the 00 look. Sold the car a year ago and gave them to my friend that did the major part of the crafting of them. But they were nice!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 10:36 PM
Love those projectors in the green cav!

Thursday, September 22, 2011 10:45 AM
si00z24 wrote:Love those projectors in the green cav!

2nd that shyt, they look mint

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search