Finally all RED!!! and new suspension with some 19s :) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Finally all RED!!! and new suspension with some 19s :)
Friday, March 16, 2012 3:34 PM
yep i finally got her all one color.!

i still have the cavi, but its mostly stock now

but then i got this

Re: Finally all RED!!! and new suspension with some 19s :)
Friday, March 16, 2012 3:51 PM
i think my heart just broke a little good looking beemer. now gimme those rims

Modding my j since I found the org
Friday, March 16, 2012 4:20 PM
Not what I was hoping for... .. Nice beemer, but I am let down that Ill never get to see the static cav in one color..

Friday, March 16, 2012 4:22 PM
sweet looking beamer!!!!

Friday, March 16, 2012 6:00 PM
....this fool right here....at least yall didnt get a text from him saying his car was in one color now and then a link to this post was in it lol.

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
2011 texas heatwave 2nd place american compact street class
Friday, March 16, 2012 8:25 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I like

Friday, March 16, 2012 8:27 PM
yea to bad the trafficstars are 5x100 lol

Friday, March 16, 2012 9:45 PM
StatiCav (AznCav) wrote:yea to bad the trafficstars are 5x100 lol
not bad for me

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
2011 texas heatwave 2nd place american compact street class
Friday, March 16, 2012 10:10 PM
I hate you now :*(

GMR has got nothing on this
Friday, March 16, 2012 10:18 PM
I love that 330ci It is a shame we never got to see the vert all finished though! :/

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Saturday, March 17, 2012 6:10 AM
I too would of liked to of seen it finished would of as rather seen u put the money into a real built not bought car.... But then again your choice... Not mine one pain of an a** car to work on though I might add and expensive....

Saturday, March 17, 2012 10:22 AM
Beemer needs low now.

Saturday, March 17, 2012 10:39 AM
Love the beemer, not a huge fan of the M3 wheels though.

PS3 ID: Phatchance249
MW3 FTW!
Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:30 AM
Lance Detwiler wrote:I too would of liked to of seen it finished would of as rather seen u put the money into a real built not bought car.... But then again your choice... Not mine one pain of an a** car to work on though I might add and expensive....

The 330 is stock, so i dont get what your trying to say. I had enough years of the droptop and plainly just got bored of it.

Saturday, March 17, 2012 1:21 PM
I believe he is trying to say that the 330 is fast stock and compared to a J it is much more of a car.. Instead of finishing the J, you for the most part stripped it and bought the BM.. Honestly man a lot of people really wanted to see the Static cav finished and I for one and one of those people.. I am happy for you and you def upgraded! Just sad to know we will never see it completely finished is all...

Saturday, March 17, 2012 1:48 PM
well you never know, the cav is here to stay lol. minus the toyo parts and the coils, i still have all the parts for it.

Saturday, March 17, 2012 3:59 PM
Just send it on its way. Don't let the poor thing waste away like the teal one. Lol. But seriously I want to see the BMW low!!!! Now, please.

Saturday, March 17, 2012 4:12 PM
StatiCav (AznCav) wrote:well you never know, the cav is here to stay lol. minus the toyo parts and the coils, i still have all the parts for it.

So their is still hope lol! Def want to see this thing low though man! As Jr said Now please

Saturday, March 17, 2012 9:47 PM
I love BMW, so I can't hate here lol.. nice looking car, and I love the M wheels. Now slam the @!#$ out of it

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:17 PM
Bimmer...... not Beamer, or Beemer.... Bimmer, people.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Sunday, March 18, 2012 9:59 AM
Bimmer sounds like something you get in a truck stop bathroom, im staying with beamer, i know its not proper but....

Sunday, March 18, 2012 6:19 PM
What I was trying to say is as I have learned over the years that I would rather have something I take time and enjoy building the sh** outta of and make those people that spent the money on a beamer or any other car for that fact as u roll by them laughing at how much they just spent on their car ....not only that seeing a one of a kind car is way better than see another car that u can just roll down the street and see the same car over and over again .... Take pride in the projects and da Hell with a new car lol but .... Still props to ya man just sad to see the Cav turning back to stock would of loved to of seen it finished def like what track u were on with it...
Sunday, March 18, 2012 6:50 PM
Adam Risden wrote:Not what I was hoping for... .. Nice beemer, but I am let down that Ill never get to see the static cav in one color..

98z24ragtop wrote:I love that 330ci It is a shame we never got to see the vert all finished though! :/

MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:Just send it on its way. Don't let the poor thing waste away like the teal one. Lol. But seriously I want to see the BMW low!!!! Now, please.

I knew you would never finish it. Said it 3 years ago, & I'm saying it again now...

Good luck with the BMW. repairs are NOT cheap, but I'm sure it will be a fun car.

Supercharged 2002 Cavalier Z24
Sunday, March 18, 2012 7:33 PM
Lance Detwiler wrote:What I was trying to say is as I have learned over the years that I would rather have something I take time and enjoy building the sh** outta of and make those people that spent the money on a beamer or any other car for that fact as u roll by them laughing at how much they just spent on their car ....not only that seeing a one of a kind car is way better than see another car that u can just roll down the street and see the same car over and over again .... Take pride in the projects and da Hell with a new car lol but .... Still props to ya man just sad to see the Cav turning back to stock would of loved to of seen it finished def like what track u were on with it...

he upgraded, you can't afford it. That's what that whole rant just said to me. Yes, building cars is fun, but sometimes you have to accept that it's still just a Cavalier and upgrade for whatever reasons you chose. He got a better car, end of story.

But yeah, killer upgrade dude! You, Eternal, and me with my lowly E30 are slowly turning JBO other cars into a BMW forum. lol

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Sunday, March 18, 2012 7:37 PM
It is what it is lol. I can't deny that I loved my Cavs because I did lol . But I got tired of all the rattles shakes and what ever other noises came with the cav lol.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search