anyone have this? - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone have this?
Friday, February 11, 2005 8:29 PM
didnt see any post about it previously. heres the link to the product. I wanna get this along with the hyperground wires but didnt know if anyone tested this product and found it doesnt help.

link: http://www.gravanatuning.com/applications/1996_Pontiac_Sunfire_Coupe_2.4.aspx/2/1965/_HyperVoltage_System

Re: anyone have this?
Friday, February 11, 2005 9:49 PM
what are you hoping it will do? give you more power? it wont. only thing it will do is help stop your headlights from dimming when your bass hits hard if you have a system. alls it is is a capacitor. same thing used on systems, only it looks a little different so they can sell it as a performance part or what not. you'd get the same exact results with a 1 farad capacitor. also, hypergrounds don't really do jack either. but again, they can help if you have a system. can get the exact same effect by running a few 8awg wires from the ground of your battery to various metal parts on the frame and engine. don't waste your money.

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:37 AM
waste of money buy an MSD ignition system instead, that is what prevents voltage loss in the coils at high rpm points

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:50 AM
well if it is a capacitor, then how is it a waste of money, he never said he wanted it for perfrormance, mabey he has a system and needs it for a stereo, the hypervoltage kit and hyperground kit both sound good for a stereo

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Monday, February 14, 2005 2:51 PM
for 50 bucks you can get a real capacitor for audio that will put out far more farads than that thing will, even ebay has them

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, February 14, 2005 6:44 PM
Hey Glowin Cavi Nice ride. Were the pictures on your website taken at the boulevard of 500 flags. I think I've seen your car before. I like the plans you have for it.

Gotta keep on livin', L-I-V-I-N
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search