j-body.com gear - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
j-body.com gear
Thursday, May 05, 2005 10:10 PM
does anybody have pix they cam show me of wat the official j-body.com gear looks like? like stickers, clothing, etc. just wanna decide is paying $20 is worth it thanks

Re: j-body.com gear
Friday, May 06, 2005 7:28 AM
.org. Not .com.

I think all there is right now is stickers...

http://www.j-body.org/store/index.php?mode=st

Friday, May 06, 2005 9:15 AM
I ordered a couple of the stickers and have yet to recieve them...

I'll think of something cool eventually...
...or maybe not...
Friday, May 06, 2005 9:17 AM
Brad Knight wrote:I ordered a couple of the stickers and have yet to recieve them...

people have waited for about a year for them but last i heard dave got all caught up and people were only waiting like a month tops. most people got them in 2 weeks

Friday, May 06, 2005 8:12 PM

Wild Weasel wrote:.org. Not .com.

I think all there is right now is stickers...

http://www.j-body.org/store/index.php?mode=st

there is a membership for the JCO which is j-body.com. i had no idea j-body.org had a store/stickers. but thanks for showing pix of the stickers

Saturday, May 07, 2005 3:13 AM
umm, if you wanted to see pics of the gear for J-Body.Com why didn't you just post on their forums? you'd have a much better response from there.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, May 07, 2005 12:18 PM
Brad Knight wrote:I ordered a couple of the stickers and have yet to recieve them...

I ordered some two weeks ago and got them in under a week!

Saturday, May 07, 2005 6:43 PM
acidburn1022 wrote:

I ordered some two weeks ago and got them in under a week!

i just ordered mine yesterday. lets see how long it takes for me. (hopes for a week or under. )

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, May 07, 2005 9:07 PM
BoltZ22 wrote:umm, if you wanted to see pics of the gear for J-Body.Com why didn't you just post on their forums? you'd have a much better response from there.

because u haveta sign up for a $20 membership to even post on those forums, thats y i come here instead, to see if the $20 membership is worth it, if anybody from j-body.org has a membership from j-body.com. personally i dont think there should be a cost to be a member. stickers and apparel; yes, but not memberships. thats my opinion anyway.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 5:29 AM
ok, but you don't need to pay to get into the forums. and there's a thread right in them that has all their gear and pics of it...

http://www.j-body.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=44&sid=c33e6e8736a1dbd13bb1cb3a4d332b5a

SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, May 08, 2005 5:36 AM
umm, i just went there now for @!#$s and giggles. and you don't have to pay $20 to register for the forums. i just did it for free. so i don't know where you saw you had to pay.

SO EVERYTHING!

Sunday, May 08, 2005 9:32 PM
well i looked everywhere and it wouldnt let me sign up for free or w/e so i came here instead, maybe i'm just too busy with my just bought cavi (deck, amp, and subs) soon to have pix, and thanks for being a smart@$$(j/k) ... i mean help. thanks for the link tho

Monday, May 09, 2005 5:13 AM
yea, just on the main page, click on the forums tab. then, click on the register tab in the forums.

i think you were clicking on the join us tab on the homepage, which is to actually be a true member of JCO. in which case the $20 would be your member fee.

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, May 09, 2005 6:51 AM
o ok thanks, i knew there had to b a way

Monday, May 09, 2005 12:05 PM
Internet > You

Monday, May 09, 2005 3:36 PM
Emor8t (IDI....) wrote:Internet > You

wat does that mean? lol

wat do u guys do when someone signs up and "says" they own a j-body when they really dont?

Monday, May 09, 2005 4:37 PM
the internet is greater than you... ">" remeber the aligator in highschool algebra? haha.

And if they dont have a jbody.... we flex our e-muscle and perma-ban them

not really.
And to be honest i dont think anybody cares if you have/dont have a j-body

Monday, May 09, 2005 4:40 PM
that cant be, i'm goint o skool for web design lol

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 7:21 AM
better find a new career route then.

lol. j/k.

SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:33 PM
Depending on what year the maybe still >. Heck I may be > than you. I am the l337 w3b d3sign3r yo. if you can;t read that you've got a lot of "learning to use the internet" cause designing and using are 2 different things. you'd be suprise how many people i help with webpages might have what they consider a neat design (9/10 its still atroscious, but whatever) But even at that they don't understand what the viewer needs/wants and why they are there.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:34 AM
well i got perfect in Webfolio class on everything so thats all that matters

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:53 AM
I went to school for graphik design Flash is the $(-)| +, Tip of the day Its all wbout what the consumer wants not what you think is good. ( not saying your work isnt good just a tip) and Deadlines can be a ^&%*#

Change is Currently in effect!!!
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:47 AM
Is it all that matters? Why should you "alt tag" all your images?

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:49 PM
so the reader/audience knows wtf they are looking at, and for the hearing impaired :p

Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:41 AM
Yes and..... so the reader for blind people will say "this image is a cavalier" and not this is a image.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search