Help with a classified ad - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help with a classified ad
Thursday, October 31, 2013 9:03 AM
Hi.
I'm a serial J-body owner, and have been since 1987. But sadly, it's finally time to sell my last J.
To that end, I tried to post a classified ad, but I seem to be running into a snag, so I'm looking for some help.
I was able to create the ad without any problems. Then I tried to add some details in the body of the add. I could type what I wanted, but every time I hit the post or preview buttons, the copy would vanish, leaving me with a blank ad.
I've tried three different browsers all with different security settings (from locked down, no Java script or pop-ups allowed to completely wide open), all with the same results.
Any suggestions as to how I fix the problem?

Re: Help with a classified ad
Thursday, October 31, 2013 9:22 PM
Idk what to suggest but what yr,model J are trying to sell.Granted some others may chime in on how to link and or post in the classifieds.

Friday, November 01, 2013 2:31 AM
I didn't want to post the details here, just in case I was violating any terms and conditions of the forum about putting ads in the wrong spot. But since you asked...
It's a 1997, black Z24.
It's a completely unmodified car, but it has been well cared for and lovingly maintained.
Mileage is high; 225,000km on the odometer.
But it runs well and has been completely reliable. Body and interior are in good shape.
I'd rather see it go to somebody who appreciates these cars, even if they just use it as a winter runner or even a parts/donor car, especially since it's breaking my heart to have to sell it.
Completely open to offers.
Located in the Kitchener-Waterloo area.
Friday, November 01, 2013 2:33 AM
And it completely boggles my mind why I'm not having the same technical issues on the forum section as I am on the classified part of the site.
Friday, November 01, 2013 2:52 AM
Also, it's the 5-speed manual.
Friday, November 01, 2013 9:07 PM
Get in touch with Dave he runs the site or a moderator and they may be able to help.Check the general page where Dave posted a thread and click his name and send a PM with your questions.Ok His thread about the sites new look and change.

Saturday, November 02, 2013 7:42 AM
Thanks for the advice, Ron. I really appreciate the help.
Wednesday, November 06, 2013 12:15 AM
I too have had issues with posing classified ads. Hit post and it comes up blank.

'03 LS Sport 5spd, Amsoil fluids, Vibrant cat-back, 5% 3M color stable tint, Z24 trunk lid

Wednesday, November 13, 2013 11:10 AM
The classifieds should now be fixed. Please PM or email me if you still have any problems.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about
the former." - Albert Einstein

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search