hello - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hello
Monday, August 25, 2014 5:52 AM
Hello all new lurker turned member here. I drive a 2005 cavalier. Ive had others before. I love cars I also have a 90 tsi built up. I got my cav almost new and as soon as I got it I threw some skunk 2 springs and new struts on it. My gf's brother had a cavalier that he wrecked so I got his mr7 wheels from him. His car was red but I gotta say they looked better on my car. I had a z24 trunk swapped on for a little while as I liked the older style tail lights better. I then hit a lady head on and smashed her up pretty good. Like an idiot I took the money and used it toward a truck. Well 1 year went by with the cav sitting smashed. I zip tied the bumper back together and my little sister drove it for about a year and hammered it. Then when it wouldnt pass inspection it sat for another year and a half till bout 4 months ago fired it up and started wrenching. The car has 64k on it and I forgot how much I loved it. The sitting did a number. The clear is peeling and stuff but nbd. So far I put new front end on all I need is a new hood id like to go cf. New back bumper as old 1 was broke from being hit with a plow truck Oem trunk lid back on with a new center light cuz I broke mine. I debadged the new one I love the look. New stepper motors in cluster and new guages are coming. The plans are to spray it satin black and im thinking the wheels will match but im open for suggestions. I just want a pimp little driver with this car. Its fun as hell to drive and gets 4x the millage my silverado does. Sorry for the long post but here are some pics... input welcome.

Re: hello
Monday, August 25, 2014 6:13 AM
Before Crash

Where its at now.

Re: hello
Saturday, February 28, 2015 7:39 AM
Dude white rims , seriously?

BLACKMANTIS
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search