New Cavi owner. Happy to be here. - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Cavi owner. Happy to be here.
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 5:19 PM
Im in my mid 20s, but even back in High School I was always looking at these little things. But they were still out of my reach. Two weeks ago my old van finally gave up on me, and a cheap Cavalier fell into my lap.

Its a bit beaten up, but it appears to be only cosmetic, nothing a few trips to Pick N Pull for some new bumper covers wont fix. From what I can tell its the very basic 2000 model, roller windows and the like with just under 175K on its engine.

Now, I do have one question for you all. Ive only been in one Cavalier before and mine has the the absolute DEEPEST gas pedal I've ever encountered. Its a good four inches lower than the brake pedal and stiff as a board. The one I got to drive around in back some time ago was a manual, but that was the only difference. I really havent dug in to the problem at this time due to more pressing issues like slapping on some new calipers since those were needed while the pedal is just an annoyance.

Anyways, if theres any other J-Body members in Springfield, MO, wouldnt mind meeting and expanding my knowledge.

Cheers.
Landon.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search