I'm new here. Need lots of help. - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I'm new here. Need lots of help.
Sunday, July 31, 2016 4:22 PM
Hey guys. I'm new here. Can anyone here tell me the easiest way to remove the speed limiter? How many coils can I safely cut from my stock springs to get that mad tight stance. Also, how much HP should I expect from my short ram intake on my 2200/auto? I've got a buddy with an SRT-4 talking trash and I need to show him what's up

P.S. The streets is my kitchen, fool!

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Re: I'm new here. Need lots of help.
Sunday, July 31, 2016 6:19 PM
Remember that 8psi out of any turbo will blow your engine, but 7psi out of a huge turbo is safe and that stock valvesprings can handle .700 lift cams wothout issue.

Sunday, July 31, 2016 6:39 PM
Tinkles(KGM) wrote:Remember that 8psi out of any turbo will blow your engine, but 7psi out of a huge turbo is safe and that stock valvesprings can handle .700 lift cams wothout issue.

Thank you so much! I saw a couple turbo's on ebay that looked pretty promising. Personally I'm tight on a McDonald's budget right now, so I might opt for one of those high output electric superchargers for now though.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Sunday, July 31, 2016 11:57 PM
I wouldnt cut ur springs. U can get a decent set rather cheap and i dont mean ebay coils. They ride harsh but prob not as bad as cutting ur springs. Its also dangerous. Aa far as the intake on a stock motor u wont gain alot of horsepower. Cant say for sure but prob no more then 10 if ur lucky

ReD RaiN
Monday, August 01, 2016 12:49 AM
Lol, newb.

Monday, August 01, 2016 2:48 PM
Why do you even need a turbo? All it does is put exhaust gas back into the cylinders. Just run your exhaust manifold into your intake manifold! Instant turbo!
And, I cut about 5 coils out of my springs. Still keeps that smooth stock ride quality, but gives it that sick stance. I also put angles shims in to super stance it. 185/20R18 on 18 x 10 wheels. Killer stretch on those things. I'll have to post pics.

THE .ORG IS MY KITCHEN!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search