New to Js, not new to cars! - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New to Js, not new to cars!
Friday, July 21, 2017 6:47 PM
Hey J-body Nation! My names Jake and I've recently gotten myself into a 4 speed auto, 2.2 Eco, 2003 Sunfire and I've been very pleased with how easy the car is to work on and how well it's done already! I'm excited to get back into doing small body and performance mods again.. my last car was a 98 Cherokee and gas and maintenance alone on that sucker killed me every pay.. but I've got a better job now and am looking forward into gettting into the forums again. I was in a neon before the jeep and loved playing around with that and driving it etc. I have a few questions that I'll bring up if I can't find them in the forums and whatnot.. BUT I am excited to get started on this.. anyways here's my car the way it is today! I did a lot of work to get it to how mint it is now! All new suspension and new tires etc.. she runs and drives mint 265,000kms on the clock and running strong!

Re: New to Js, not new to cars!
Monday, July 24, 2017 10:15 AM
Welcome. Automatic can take some of the fun out of a 4 cylinder but of the 3rd gen options the 4t40e that you have was the better one. Regardless, a relatively cheap and easy way to make this car fun is below:

Supercharger Guide

"In Oldskool we trust"
Re: New to Js, not new to cars!
Monday, September 11, 2017 5:27 AM
Welcome to the community mate. Nice to see you here. lol
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search