Willy Intro - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Willy Intro
Tuesday, August 22, 2023 8:51 AM
What's up everybody my name is Willy and I own a 2004 silver(ish) base coupe 5 speed Cavalier. Long story with it, but owned since new and now has 163K miles with almost all original parts. I hope I'm not too late to the J body game, I hope to learn and maybe contribute. I have 24 years auto tech experience coming from the Ford side of the house, including calibration (tuning) experience. Raced a few cars overseas for fun too. Currently living in NC doing a complete overhaul of my 2004 along with a few tech and performance updates. Thanks for having me

Re: Willy Intro
Tuesday, August 22, 2023 9:11 AM
Welcome to the forum.

I'm a second owner of a 2000 Z24 convertible. Always garaged, now has 68k on the odometer.

Steve
Attachments
1210x-.jpg (84k)
1204-.jpg (76k)
1215x-.jpg (80k)

Tuesday, August 22, 2023 3:06 PM
Hello and welcome to JBO.
What part of NC are you from? I'm in Taylorsville.
Wednesday, August 23, 2023 8:09 AM
Hi Butch, I'm about an hour east of Charlotte in Stanly County.
Thursday, September 28, 2023 10:37 PM
Welcome to the club, Willy!
Saturday, September 30, 2023 9:08 AM
William Nelson wrote:Hi Butch, I'm about an hour east of Charlotte in Stanly County.
I may want to hire you at some point in the future. I'm going to need a tune on a 94 Z24 5spd with a 3400 swap. It will probably be in early spring. I do have all the hardware for OBD1 tuning, but lack the knowledge to use it. If you think it is something you would consider doing, let me know. I'll PM you my number.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search