2.2 eco 5spd vs 2200 4spd auto - Racing Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
2.2 eco 5spd vs 2200 4spd auto
Friday, October 29, 2010 8:26 PM
ok me and my buddy lined up tonight, no we werent at a track, but before any says were street racers or anything like that, were not, we went and found a long flat road that no one travels on in the country, but anyways i have an 03 sunfire 2door 5spd, my buddy Colton has an 01 cavy 4door 4spd auto, so we took offhe had me through 1st and about 1/2 way through 2nd then i pulled on him and passed, he kept up though, we must have went about a 1/4mile or maybe a little further i only had him by a car legth maybe a tad more, so the 2200's arent as gutless as they seem, especially when using the 4spd auto tranny( i had a 2200 with a 5spd in my old sunfire and it didnt pull quite as good)

anyways heres the specs of our cars if anyones interested

dxdean3's 03 Sunfire

-2.2 ecotec
-f23 getrag
-short shifter
-17" rims

Colt45's 01 Cavy

-2200 ohv
-4spd auto trans
-WAI
-B&M Shiftplus(set to stage 2)
-Cherrybomb Turbo Muffler
-Prothane Upper Motor Mount Insert

and ill say again we are not street racers or anything of the sort, we did the one runs and it was just us around, no other cars or people

Re: 2.2 eco 5spd vs 2200 4spd auto
Friday, October 29, 2010 8:28 PM
Got home tonight and as I thought, when the hood had been bent, water had got to the filter, Got the thing cleaned up, but the bottom of it had a fair bit of crap in it. I was really figuring you would have got in front of me a lot faster than you did.

Saturday, October 30, 2010 10:29 AM
racing on the street but not street racerz?

Saturday, October 30, 2010 10:41 AM
They're from the Maritimes. Logic is a bit goofy out there.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Saturday, October 30, 2010 11:01 AM
I guess this at the top of the forum wasn't clear enough?

"Autocross (Auto-X), Drag Racing, Road and Track Racing spoken here. Street racing, on the other hand, is NOT spoken here. This forum is for legal racing only."

It was close cause you suck at life and driving a manual trans

Saturday, October 30, 2010 11:38 AM
He was granny shifting when he should've been double clutching. Everyone makes that mistake at first.

2010 Honda Fit LX
Saturday, October 30, 2010 1:11 PM
Darkstars wrote:I guess this at the top of the forum wasn't clear enough?

"Autocross (Auto-X), Drag Racing, Road and Track Racing spoken here. Street racing, on the other hand, is NOT spoken here. This forum is for legal racing only."

It was close cause you suck at life and driving a manual trans

^^^
this

and learn how to drive

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, October 30, 2010 1:25 PM
It was close because the cars are fairly evenly matched, not because one of us weren't trying. And yes, we both can drive our cars. If the only thing you have to say is that we suck at life, or our cars suck, or that we suck, why don't you just go ram your stuck up ego up your ass. If you want to offer productive replies, by all means do. Not your whiny ass comments because the 2200 isn't as bad compared to the eco as you all want it to be.

Saturday, October 30, 2010 1:43 PM
You make a post blatently against the rules now your cryin because people are mean? Lol

Follow the rules and learn to drive faggots, and yes your cars engine IS paper weight, drive that crawling pile of sh1t into a lake.

Saturday, October 30, 2010 1:58 PM
Ok, number 1, I didn't make the post, number 2, I'm not crying, I simply said I sick of the constant stupidity being posted on actual forums. By calling someone a faggot, what exactly are you trying to prove? If you have insecurities about your preferences, see a councilor. This is not the place to be an idiot. And yes, the 2200 isn't the fastest engine in the world, but guess what, that's what it has, and that's the car I have. I don't have the money to go out and buy a new car every time a more powerful engine is released, or someone says I should. Before making yourself look like the scum of the automotive world, try stepping back and thinking about what you are going to say. YOU have no clue who the person is, what situation they are in or anything. Just because you have the money to build up your ecotec into what you like doesn't mean everyone is as well off. Even if I had the money, I doubt I would buy an eco.

Saturday, October 30, 2010 2:14 PM
" This is not the place to be an idiot."

Ironic coming from a guy talking about his street race

And your still a faggot, if you don't like it then take the dick out of your mouth you cock muncher

Saturday, October 30, 2010 2:20 PM
How about you get off of the one you have rammed up your ass and realize the only one sucking anything is you sucking at comebacks. Were you there? No. Do you know how fast we went or where we did it? No. For all you know, it was a private road. The only people who have talked about street racing that knows what went on started the topic. Even then, how much of a race was it. We were in our own lanes, and never did we do anything unsafe or illegal. If you don't know what happened, don't be a dumbass.

Saturday, October 30, 2010 2:30 PM
" and never did we do anything unsafe or illegal. If you don't know what happened or why my breath smells like semen, don't be a dumbass."

Again... The irony lol

To stupid to realize how dumb you are and retarded you sound and still trying to hide in the closet with the door wide open.

But tehn again you ate driving a 2200 auto... After the 1/4 mile you were probobally only doing about 45 mph which might explain why you can't figure out how what you didn't isn't legal or aloud to be posted here.

Keep crying faggot, I think it's almost working!

Saturday, October 30, 2010 2:32 PM
oh my @!#$ god. if I had had the money about two months before I got this car, I would be driving a corvette with a fully built 350 in it.

Saturday, October 30, 2010 2:39 PM
Oh my god, if you weren't a high schooler from Canukistan you might not be such a flamboyant retard.

Like I said... Keep crying

Saturday, October 30, 2010 2:47 PM
You do realize how much of an ass you look like, right? If I actually cared what you thought, you might be a nuisance, but since i don't give a damn, continue being a retard for my amusement.

Saturday, October 30, 2010 3:00 PM
I'm just here for the Tuna.............

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Saturday, October 30, 2010 3:00 PM
so anyway boys and girls...

LD9s own all anyway =P

the cars are not evenly matched at all... the Auto 2200 with all of those mods will be lucky to see 100 WHP ... the 5 Speed Eco should be seeing about 130ish WHP... so it must be driver error on the eco's part...

either way there is only one place on these forums where this type of talk is allowed, and that is Anything Goes forum.... Support the site, go premium, and Darkstars is there waiting for you...

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search