new personal best in the auto m62 sedan crapalier - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new personal best in the auto m62 sedan crapalier
Monday, October 28, 2013 4:49 PM
Took the sedan last friday to atco in full street weight and ran a best time of 13.51 @ 101.23 mph the 60ft was 2.0.

2003 auto sc sedan Cobalt ss oem sc/ cobalt ss sc pacesetter header 2.5 custom exhaust no cat to thrush oem like turbo muffler / turbo tech racing mounts upper lower and trans mount/ 3.1 pulley / hp tune / smg bigger tb/ zzp stage 3 front mount /zzp dual pass mod. That run was on 92 octane full interior and wimpy 205 50 15 BFg drags THANKS OLDSKOOL for the great tuning work !!

Re: new personal best in the auto m62 sedan crapalier
Monday, October 28, 2013 5:42 PM
Nice, post up the slip. I need to get to the drag strip,lol.
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:40 AM
michael i post the slip on my profile look it up. hey can you pm pics of your car ? your car is unique with better mods then mines
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 12:51 PM
Thank you, we have a lot of the same mods.what size injectors do you have & what rpm did you launch at?
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 12:57 PM
Nice work Manny

"In Oldskool we trust"
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 1:42 PM
Good stuff man, but respect it a little and dont call it a crapalier....LOL

I was going to ask who tuned it because that is great for a Ecotec. Does oldskool tune LD9's? Seems hard to get people to tune a Cavalier. I messaged the guy who is addicted to meth,,,,no response. Ive heard Ryan is too busy.....its crazy! I guess I just gotta master this tuning stuff......

GMR has got nothing on this
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search