Detroit SCCA AutoX Schedule - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Detroit SCCA AutoX Schedule
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 9:15 PM
Here it is.

4/23/2005
Solo School (Classroom)
TBD

4/24/2005
Solo School (Driving)
Pontiac Silverdome

5/8/2005
Season Opener
TBD

5/30/2005
Memorial Day Event
Pontiac Silverdome

6/18/2005
Oscoda CenDiv
Wurtsmith AFB

6/19/2005
Oscoda CenDiv
Oscoda, MI

6/25/2005
Oscoda Pro-Solo
Wurtsmith AFB

6/26/2005
Oscoda Pro-Solo
Oscoda, MI

7/31/2005
Firecracker *Co-Chair and course designer*
Visteon Plant in Ypsilanti

8/21/2005
Dog Days of Summer
Pontiac Silverdome

9/25/2005
Detroit vs. NWOR Challenge
Pontiac Silverdome

10/9/2005
Season Ender
Pontiac Silverdome

Lightweight honDuhs can kiss my fat Crapalier a$$
A new autoX ride for '08.....

Re: Detroit SCCA AutoX Schedule
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 10:47 PM
You making any trips down to Orlando this year? If so, you should plan around a CFR event or an MSCC event (Martin Sports Car Club). Martin runs their events in Tavares (near Eustis).

Thursday, February 10, 2005 5:01 AM
Zach wrote:You making any trips down to Orlando this year? If so, you should plan around a CFR event or an MSCC event (Martin Sports Car Club). Martin runs their events in Tavares (near Eustis).

I'm planning on it. I *may* be going to the ATL Pro in April....perhaps there is an event near Orlando the weekend before? I could use it as a warm-up.

Thursday, February 10, 2005 6:15 AM
There is a 2 day event at IRCC on the 9-10. But thats like 100 miles from Orlando (almost to west palm). But I'll bet the weather is nice compared to whatever hell your in now... And hopefully my nifty GRM calendar is right about april 16-17 for the pro solo.

Thursday, February 10, 2005 7:16 AM
Zach wrote:There is a 2 day event at IRCC on the 9-10. But thats like 100 miles from Orlando (almost to west palm). But I'll bet the weather is nice compared to whatever hell your in now... And hopefully my nifty GRM calendar is right about april 16-17 for the pro solo.

Well my g/m lives in Boca so I could visit her too since I believe that is in the same direction as WPB from Orlando(?)

What is the IRCC like and is it just a 2-day autoX (live a SEDiv or something?)

Thursday, February 10, 2005 8:07 AM
I've never raced at IRCC, but it is a gigantic parking lot. It probably closer to what a national solo really is than these road courses and runways that I'm used to running on.

Saturday is a practice day and Sunday is the event. Is just a regular central florida region event.

Thursday, February 10, 2005 10:24 AM
Zach wrote:I've never raced at IRCC, but it is a gigantic parking lot. It probably closer to what a national solo really is than these road courses and runways that I'm used to running on.

Saturday is a practice day and Sunday is the event. Is just a regular central florida region event.

well then, that just maybe a possibility.

We'll see how it fits into the ole' autoX budget.

Thursday, February 10, 2005 3:32 PM
lol, autox budget.... Good thing they only take cash at events right?

Thursday, February 10, 2005 5:38 PM
i am just getting started in autoxing this year and i was wondering what suspension you guys are running. i already got my mind set on koni yellow so really just what springs or coil overs you are running. thanks
Tuesday, February 15, 2005 6:28 PM
How do I sign up for the school.....
went to the web sight and found no info on signing up for the school....
also need to get #s and the sight said that I should pick a number.....but with so many competing in the Detroit area how should I go about this?
thanks
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:51 AM

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 10:31 AM
novaracer wrote:i am going to the school also. why you ask because i am slow
http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=2638&psrnd=.43268526407217452772492802244837574925

I went to this sight and signed in but no place to sign up? will it show up later?
thanks for the info though
Thursday, February 17, 2005 7:34 AM
A Fox wrote:
novaracer wrote:i am going to the school also. why you ask because i am slow
http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=2638&psrnd=.43268526407217452772492802244837574925

I went to this sight and signed in but no place to sign up? will it show up later?
thanks for the info though

You should be able to create a MAE (myautoevents.com) on their front page. From there you can create a calender of events, and also register for events. It is a most useful site for us autocrossers who's regions use the services (which is by a buddy of mine from Michigan....GO COOCH!

If you still have problems, let me know.

Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:04 AM
Their is no link to register when I log into the sight........
Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:22 AM
A Fox wrote:Their is no link to register when I log into the sight........

Registration is probably not open yet then. When I hear something, I'll pass on the message.

A sidenote though, those who attend the school need to become SCCA members first.

Thursday, February 17, 2005 12:14 PM
AutoXFool wrote:
A Fox wrote:Their is no link to register when I log into the sight........

Registration is probably not open yet then. When I hear something, I'll pass on the message.

A side-note though, those who attend the school need to become SCCA members first.

I sent in my stuff yesterday......How long does it take to get your confirmation
Saturday, February 19, 2005 4:06 PM
man i need to get my new membership. i cannot Waite to start racing my car is so much better now. i just love driving it i have not been able to say that about a car in a long time

see ya!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search