well it had its day....will never know what it would have looked liked finished :( - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
well it had its day....will never know what it would have looked liked finished :(
Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:32 PM
Well been around for awhille (over 2 years, never really posted much in terms of pictures)....but before i even got to finish it, some a**hole decided to turn out in front of me...his faullt, he got some fines...and a court date. so well here are some before and after...sad thing is since September 08, it was off the road and i had totally redone the interior, had my custom front lip made and my custom projectors were in the making, josh's neon swap was ready to install, new suspension put in last week... motor was all cleaned and headgasket replaced, i got to drive it a total of 25 minutes and then this. I was so close to having it finished....rrrrrrrrr anyway on with the pics.....

Before:

this was the 1st day of possession..100% stock.

the blue tube was now black and most of the wire loom is gone...lol, i know, but never even got to finish that

JCO bash 08-First ever Car show (1st place wild sound comp. 143.3db)

and now it sits....waiting was officially written off today. I'm undecided as to what im doing yet, buying another fire and do it again...or buy another car, looks like i won't to do badly insurance wise, plus im keeping the car even with the extra insurance i might see half of what i got into it... anyway here you go:

the newpaper picture:

/rant. thanks to everyone here and from J.C.O. and to all the people he helped me, sold parts to me, and educated me along the way...you know who you are..i went from knowing nothing besides changing oil and plugs, to pulling my own motor and doing everything from wiring to fiberglass, paint to custom fabricating. and without the car and everyone else it would of never happened. besides a pretty messed up knee, and back... i'm still alive and can't complain about that. pictures do it no justice compared to the damage you can see in real life. ill know what going on soon and will keep everyone posted. sorry for picture whoring.

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"

Re: well it had its day....will never know what it would have looked liked finished :(
Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:40 PM
Man, that's too bad....was a nice ride. I feel for you man.

Project Resurrection is in full swing!
Re: well it had its day....will never know what it would have looked liked finished :(
Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:40 PM
Man your fire was kick ass AWESOME. And it sucks that all that hard work and time went to waste like you said. only 25 mins of driving it. That happened to my buddies probe. Got body kit, new hood, new suspension and some lady T-boned him.. Goodluck in the future man
Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:42 PM
If you know heavy collision then I'd say fix it but then again it'd be cheaper to swap to another car.

Sorry about your loss

http://nwgme.org
Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:47 PM
Sucks man. Thats a damn nice car. Strip the parts and start over. Build it bigger and better.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:49 PM
glad your ok man but sucks about that sexy fire. i think you should get back in the ring and swap all the not broken stuff to another j. good luck with your future plans man and i hope it all works out.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:55 PM
man that sux,sorry bro.hope you continue on moddin though don't let this set ya back.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:25 PM
sorry 2 hear! glad your okay! best of luck in whatever u do!

WiGM-Tuners member.

Thursday, August 13, 2009 10:57 PM
Damn that sucks.

Wonder if your blower is ok..?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, August 14, 2009 6:48 AM

Legendary Bash Veteran
Sunday, August 16, 2009 5:29 PM
Ouch! Interesting how the hood split, I've been curious how it would handle a hit since I keep having people pull in front of me lately. Sorry to hear how you just finished too, that's flat out frustrating.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 7:32 AM
well as it looks so far, i haven't really found anything that interests me, i think im buying another shell and starting all over, making it look exactly the same as before and actually finishing it for next spring....

thanks everyone...

"If you have no clue what's going on... STFU!"

Thursday, October 22, 2009 2:53 PM
sorry to see that, good luck man

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky
Friday, October 23, 2009 11:06 AM
Dang, sorry to hear!

My Dad works at a body shop and that's deff fixable though.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search