Hit and Run - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Hit and Run
Friday, May 14, 2010 7:04 PM
Now this is nothing compared to some of the stories posted here, but it was still an absolute piss off.

Last night I parked on the street outside my girlfriend's house and we went out for an awesome birthday dinner with her parents. We went to a swanky Japanese place, and then to a steakhouse for fantastic deserts. I'm always the designated driver at the end of the night, so we had a safe drive home, though we didn't arrive back until after midnight.

It's dark and we get into my car, start to drive and I hear this ridiculous noise. First I thought it was the brakes, then the clutch, then I pulled over. It was my wheel well rubbing on my tire, because some dick backed into my door and fender while we were out. No note was left, and probably no incriminating evidence other than some white paint etched into my car. The car was driveable after I bent the fender a touch to give some wheel clearance.

I'm a young student. I can't afford collision insurance.

I was pissed, but we headed over to the 24h Police Reporting centre. It was dead there at 2am. It still took them an hour. Got home at 3:30, got up fro work at 6.

Looks like I'm into a few bucks for a fix. I can only hope it can be banged out.

Nope.

Re: Hit and Run
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 6:18 PM
That sucks dude hope you get it fixed and dealt with eh.

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 7:14 PM
Should be able to find a black fender. 95-02 uses the same one IIRC.

Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:53 AM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:Should be able to find a black fender. 95-02 uses the same one IIRC.

Yeah, thanks man. I'm going to get an estimate today, but it might be a hell of a lot easier and cheaper to do it myself.

Nope.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search