Bye bye carlie the cavalier - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Bye bye carlie the cavalier
Monday, June 06, 2011 8:12 PM
Well Im a little sad. I have to say good bye to my cavalier with 210,000 miles on it. Im not sure what the problem is. I did a compression test and the cylinder #3 was only a 60. I have no idea if its a head gasket, piston/ring, or a valve. It runs but its pretty rough. I went to move it today and I think the trans is going out now too. So I am taking off my LS Sport chrome rims and my 02 z24 trunk/spoiler and try to sell them to someone who can use them rather then send them to the junk yard with car. I dont have the money to fix the car.
We need the money and I cant have it sitting here for who knows how long. My son was born 7 weeks early so we have stuff to buy with the money. It was a very good car to my family and I. I know I will miss this car. I told my daughter that it was going away and she cried. She said "I dont want carlie to go away". She names all of our cars lol. I was trying not to laugh when she said that. She is really upset with me, and now she wont give me the time of day. She just says she is mad at me.

Fare well carlie.
R.I.P.

-2000 cavalier 2.2l 3 speed base sedan silver
-U.S.A Love it or leave it

Re: Bye bye carlie the cavalier
Tuesday, July 05, 2011 3:38 PM
it's a shame you're so far away. I'd love to snag that front bumper off of you

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search