Totaled / Parting Out - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Totaled / Parting Out
Thursday, June 21, 2012 7:16 PM
The '04 Cav was involved in an accident on Thursday night and has been called a total loss by the insurance company. I am parting out and will post pictures once I get eveything off of the car. Below is a list of items that will be for sale. I hope to have everything in my garage by Sunday at the latest.

- Leather Cobalt SS seats (front and rears). Fronts are a direct bolt in to 2004 Cavalier. 8/10 condition as the only issue is a small tear on the outter driver side cushion (barely noticable). There was a thread I created on the org when I was working on this project.
- Carbon Fiber console lid 9/10
- Carbon Fiber HVAC plate (04 style) 9/10
- Toyota Cavalier coupe mirrors; will include relay, swtich and wiring. Painted black. 7/10
- Extreme Tuner rear (unpainted, untouched) 10/10
- Cavalier rear bumper (unpainted, untouched) (was going to mount the Extreme rear on this but never had a chance) 10/10
- Extreme Tuner Front (not sure of the condition at this point but there does not appear to be major damage)
- Extreme Tuner Side (if salvagable) I know the driver side did not look too good last I saw but unsure until tomorrow
- 2004 tails painted satin black 10/10

First come, first serve, no reasonable offer refused. Buyer pays shipping. Don't low ball me. Located in South Florida. PM me if interested

Right place, wrong time, right person, wrong situation

Re: Totaled / Parting Out
Thursday, June 21, 2012 9:43 PM
Got your PM about the Xtreme tuner front. Send me some pictures at your convenience.

Thanks,

Sunday, June 24, 2012 5:41 PM
im interested in the extreme tuner rear

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 1:24 PM
Price on Toyo mirrors?

Saturday, July 07, 2012 9:10 AM
Hey shawn would you please txt me about the et front and the seats n cf pieces

Modding my j since I found the org
Sunday, July 08, 2012 4:47 PM
Also interested in the cf pieces sorry bought ur loss...
Tuesday, July 10, 2012 4:56 PM
Shaun Vincenti wrote:The '04 Cav was involved in an accident on Thursday night and has been called a total loss by the insurance company. I am parting out and will post pictures once I get eveything off of the car. Below is a list of items that will be for sale. I hope to have everything in my garage by Sunday at the latest.

- Leather Cobalt SS seats (front and rears). Fronts are a direct bolt in to 2004 Cavalier. 8/10 condition as the only issue is a small tear on the outter driver side cushion (barely noticable). There was a thread I created on the org when I was working on this project.
- Carbon Fiber console lid 9/10
- Carbon Fiber HVAC plate (04 style) 9/10
- Toyota Cavalier coupe mirrors; will include relay, swtich and wiring. Painted black. 7/10 SOLD
- Extreme Tuner rear (unpainted, untouched) 10/10
- Cavalier rear bumper (unpainted, untouched) (was going to mount the Extreme rear on this but never had a chance) 10/10
- Extreme Tuner Front (not sure of the condition at this point but there does not appear to be major damage) SOLD
- Extreme Tuner Side (if salvagable) I know the driver side did not look too good last I saw but unsure until tomorrow UNSALVAGEABLE
- 2004 tails painted satin black 10/10 SOLD

First come, first serve, no reasonable offer refused. Buyer pays shipping. Don't low ball me. Located in South Florida. PM me if interested

Right place, wrong time, right person, wrong situation
Saturday, July 28, 2012 6:59 PM
Interested in cf pieces still are they sold yet....
Tuesday, August 07, 2012 7:59 PM
You still have the wiring harness? And if so is it a manual?

You drive a cavalier? Why yes... yes I do.

Saturday, August 11, 2012 8:58 PM
Do u still have the carbon fiber pieces have not heard back if they were gone of not....
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:23 AM
How much for the cobalt seats? I drive a 2004 cavalier

Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:24 PM
interested on the seats
Friday, September 07, 2012 12:46 PM
Whomever bought the tails did you actually get them yet?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search