How do you guys feel about Vinyl Wraps?? - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
How do you guys feel about Vinyl Wraps??
Sunday, December 29, 2013 8:03 AM
Hey, this is my first post and I recently did some work to my car.. I've own a 04 cavalier for 3 years now, wrecked it 2years ago. I drove this multicolored cavalier for 2 years til I finally found the time and money to do something with it.

I chose to go with a vinyl wrap on my hood so I wouldn't have to blend paint into the fenders(even though I do collision repair for a living, didn't have time for my own car, and the paint is still expensive). I love the way my hood turned out that I started fixing the hail damage that accrued just before my accident, this car has been through hell. So I repaired my roof(not sure if I should wrap it) and repaired and wrapped my trunk.

I just wanted to share my experience with this wrap, it sucks! Haha I love how it turned out but was such a pain to put on.. The hood alone took me close to 3 hours!!

I'm having trouble loading pictures but I do have one, I hope.. It's of my hood and grille piece that I wrapped. And since then, my bumper is now red to match my car so it's back too looking sweet again!!
Attachments
image.jpg (1754k)

Re: How do you guys feel about Vinyl Wraps??
Sunday, December 29, 2013 8:05 AM
Also I meant to put this in General or exterior.. Could sworn I was out of this section before I posted.. Sorry guys
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search