attacked by a tire on 264 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
attacked by a tire on 264
Monday, March 07, 2005 1:30 AM
well basically my cavy is dead( puts out some cheap wine for her). well me a nice friend im am was giving my boy P a ride to work cause his tegy broke. we got on 264 heading to the base and i saw some red car going all over the freeway so i was like let me back the @!#$ off. the car stopped after awhile, but anyway was hitting the norfolk exit and i saw the red car swirve again. I didn't think much of it until my boy yelled watch out. This @!#$en jeep tire came out of nowhere and hit right under my car. boy let me tell you the damage. Oil pan @!#$, radiator? what radioator. hmm ac i think that ran off with the radiator. transmission has a crack in it as long as the mississippi. a couple of other @!#$ broke to. lets say that if you don't add the transmission in the cost im already doing up to 9k in damage. now just for fun throw the cost of the transmissiion in there and well we all know that cost more than the whole damn car. gonna call progressive and tell them to just totla my baby out and send her to the yards . anybody know anything about gap insurance my buddy asked if i had that when i bought the car and i told him yea. he says im lucky anybody know what gap does?

Rice you say? Last time I check rice was a type of food. Not a car.

Re: attacked by a tire on 264
Monday, March 07, 2005 1:32 AM
yes there is a silent tear being shed somewhere.

Monday, March 07, 2005 1:34 AM
oh yea annnd my windshield cracked bumper went good night bosswoman and my airbagds said hello bosswoman face

Monday, March 07, 2005 8:20 AM
yes gap insurence pays off the remander of the loan if you have one and i also hear that they give you 500 bucks to make another down payment on something else but i am not to positive on the down payment...

Monday, March 07, 2005 8:37 AM
^^ right. If you owe say, 10 grand on a car, but it's only valued at 8, then you would normally have to eat the other 2000 dollars. Gap insurance covers that "gap". Though I haven't heard anything about the extra money... anyone else know if that's true?

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:33 PM
I would hunt the owner of the tire down and beat him with it. Sorry to hear about your cavy what are you going to be getting another J. There wasnt anything else attached to the tire by the way was there?
Monday, March 07, 2005 10:10 PM
well the guy of the tire came back and claimed it and, well my fist al of a sudden got a mind of its own and next thing you know he was on the floor............yes i promise i will enroll or shall i say reenroll myself in anger management...no really i swear.....yea im getting another j-body. i grown attached to my cavy so you would know how i felt about her being dead. rollerz man i don't know i was to busy hoping i didn't get plucked by a car on 264 lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search