A little incident last night - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A little incident last night
Saturday, August 19, 2006 4:25 PM
So it was Friday night, my wife and 2 kids doing a little relaxing by going up and down town usually about 45 minutes. This night my wife was escited cause we bought a new set of polished stainless steel cookware so the trip was cut short to about 20. After leaving a stop light where for some reason everyone was in the inside lane(5 lane highway) so I go to the outside lane. I pass up like 3 cars when all of a sudden some jackass in a 2004 lifted silverado just goes into my lane, no turn signal just straight up fast lane change. I was only going 35mph(limit). His 305/75/16 plows right into my fender while the body hits the mirror and sends it flying in the air and instead of turing away from me he continues to drive against me scraping my wheel turnsignal and corner light and bumper.

He pulls over I call the cops talk to him and try to calm my wife down. Talk to the guy and he says did you just come out from behind me? I told him was in that lane for the past block! Said he was sorry and that he didn't see me. I glance over at his truck and see no damage just the paint scrape from the mirror, but to my amazment(sarcasm) his mirror are not pointed in the optimal possition to see cars in the area he hit me in.

No serous damage or injuries he was put at fault and given a citation. The officer told gave his info and told me to go my insurance agent they will handle it.

Ironic thing is that the guy that hit me, the office on the scene, and myself all have the same birthdate just different months.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search