I'm lucky number 7 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I'm lucky number 7
Thursday, January 04, 2007 7:44 AM
In a seven car pile up yesterday morning on my way to work.

Adjuster was out this morning and he officially totaled it out.

Re: I'm lucky number 7
Thursday, January 04, 2007 10:44 AM
that sucks dude. u alright?

----------
i keep it gully like im havin a old friend for lunch
http://diggininthecrates.tripod.com
Thursday, January 04, 2007 12:06 PM
Yea I'm fine just glad the car was totaled so now I can get somthing I really want lol

Thursday, January 04, 2007 1:04 PM
You gonna part it out?

***Looking for a BLUE 03+ STOCK cavi wing pm me if ya got one you wanna sell***

Thursday, January 04, 2007 2:10 PM

Thursday, January 04, 2007 7:33 PM
glad your ok dude, but if you still have those rims you have in your sig and you want to sell them pm me im interested

Friday, January 05, 2007 4:07 AM
Not sure if I'm going to part it out or not yet still waiting to hear back how much it'll cost to buy it back.

My dad owns a body shop and if I don't buy it back he is going to and he'll fix it and re sell it.

The rims in my sig were sold about 6 months ago when I sold my Vert to some punk 16 year old kid who totaled that one 2 weeks later.

Friday, January 05, 2007 9:04 AM
they totaled it for that ?

new hood and lights and your good to go

Friday, January 05, 2007 10:59 AM
both fenders are bent, needs hood, front bumper, Drive side headlight, Drivers side Corner light, Condensor, Radiator because I lost all my antifreeze on the highway and car over heated on the way home, plus there was somthing else.

The Adjuster asked me what I wanted to do with the car I said total it and he said that we could because of the value of the car and the amount of the damage

KBB on the car is like $3100 and there was over $2500 in damages

Saturday, January 06, 2007 5:32 AM
The buy back would be 10% of what the car is worth. Some places do a little more, but that is what I bought Erin's Z back for 300 with the car worth 3,000. I wouldn't mind tryin' to get some stuff off you if you do part it out, and also if you dad doesn't fix it. I'm really glad you are ok, but it sad to hear that you are now J less... Take care and I hope you get what you want, cause you should get what you want for what you have done for all of us.

Saturday, January 06, 2007 3:27 PM
Already began my GTO hunt lol

Sunday, January 07, 2007 4:27 PM
Well just remember those eat tires really fast on the inside of the tread. There is a bushing set you can get put on the rear to help this problem to let you adjust them better. Just a little something I've learned seeing so many GTO getting new tires for free at 9,000 miles. Most of the time they where just burned down, but they couldn't say anything.

Sunday, January 07, 2007 5:19 PM
Theres actually a TSB on the rear cradle alignment that is taken car of by any GM dealer I've wanted a GTO for about 2 years now been reading everything I can on the GTO forums.

Monday, January 08, 2007 9:03 AM
It's not just on the rear tires. The camber is set too far negative from the factory so the inside of all 4 tires get roasted. I had my camber set more neutral and my tires are wearing more evenly now.

Rob

Sold 2/2/05
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search