It's about time I posted in here... - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
It's about time I posted in here...
Saturday, November 18, 2006 7:00 PM
Back in May, a bozo decided to turn left at an intersection even though I had the right of way coming straight from the opposite direction. He turn right in front of me and I T-boned him. The good thing is that he was found 100% at-fault. I wasn't really hurt although I had a sore right foot and right hand for about a month. He didn't have a passenger and I think he faked being hurt. No matter. Here are the pics...

RIP

Re: It's about time I posted in here...
Saturday, November 18, 2006 7:07 PM
And for those wondering, here is my new car!

RIP
Saturday, November 18, 2006 9:59 PM
nice upgrade man. but that was one nice cav, shame to see it wrecked.

on a side note i think that Hyundai elentra came through at work in July/August

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Sunday, November 19, 2006 9:18 AM
Wow... Haven't seen you post in a long time Ken. Sorry to hear about the car. I like your replacement though.

Sunday, November 19, 2006 9:20 AM
Crap.... that was me ^^^

Friday, November 24, 2006 9:59 AM
Alexis wrote:Wow... Haven't seen you post in a long time Ken. Sorry to hear about the car. I like your replacement though.

Friday, November 24, 2006 10:24 AM
Damn Ken, sorry to see your old Cav so beat up.... too bad, it was a nice car....

Drop me an email some time We might be thru T.O. this summer...

Monday, November 27, 2006 5:16 PM
sucks to see and hear!
on the plus side though look at that picture of the front smashed in, looks crazy low!

"Louis, you better watch who you call a child. Because if I'm a child,
that makes you a pedafile, and I'm not gonna stand here and argue
with a pervert" -- Peter Griffin
Tuesday, November 28, 2006 10:00 AM
Nice new wagon!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 10:08 PM
dam long time no see

they totaled your cav for that , that sucks

Thursday, November 30, 2006 3:20 PM
Yeah the adjuster took one look at the deployed airbags and wrote it off. That's understandable considering what the car was worth. It's sad though because it was paid off only 6 months prior and I planned on keeping it at least another 5 years.

Lenko - If you are heading to Toronto next year, then we definitely have to hook up. We'll have to get a bunch of people to hang out.

I don't know if you guys noticed or not, but one of the first things I did was pull out the intake! I guess I did it before I took any of the pics.

On a side note - I'm loving the new Mazda 3 hatchback. It's got a lot of goodies including auto headlights and auto wipers. I'm now a member of a few Mazda 3 boards and they all remind me of the J-body boards 6 years ago. The J-body boards have come a loooooooong way.

RIP

Friday, December 01, 2006 7:11 PM
that sucks it was only 6 months

i thought something was missing in the engine pics , lol

the 3 a auto or 5spd ?? any mods to it yet ??

Monday, December 04, 2006 2:58 PM
Well technically both the auto and manual are 5-speeds. But I have the manual. Mods are not spectacular right now - bigger rear sway bar, gas hood props, short shifter, and a bunch of minor appearance mods.

RIP
Thursday, December 07, 2006 5:20 PM
damn that sucks.

you should have waited for the mazdaspeed3 with 260 some HP.

Monday, December 11, 2006 12:35 AM
ouch glad you didnt get hurt...... much

New ride looks pretty sweet......

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 1:34 PM
hey man, never saw this post till now....but i was one of the guys that went down with darren (sUiCiDe) on the JCO when he picked up those lips from you, and all that @!#$ for alex.

Looks alot worse that you described, glad your ok tho, at least your enjoying the new car, looked mint in person

Friday, December 29, 2006 12:26 AM
forgot to ask...... still got the lights I tried to PS your's onto my car, so I could see if I should go black or blue with mine..... just cant decide.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Saturday, December 30, 2006 3:40 PM
Took one look at the deployed air bags and wrote it off? Geez, they just don't try anymore, do they? lol.

Nice new ride though. My friend has an 04 Mazda 3 I? (The faster one, can't remember the letters for it), and that thing is nice as hell. Quick for its size, strong build quality, and handling that holds its own to the Evo, lol. So you kinda won in that deal.
Monday, January 08, 2007 7:02 AM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:forgot to ask...... still got the lights I tried to PS your's onto my car, so I could see if I should go black or blue with mine..... just cant decide.

Heh.. no the insurance company has them. Those are the one things I couldn't take because I didn't have the stock lamps to swap them and they didn't give me much time to swap out my mods. So I lost those. I had a second set of 95-99 Toyota tails, but those are sold now.

RIP
Monday, January 08, 2007 7:04 AM
Exodus 259 wrote:Took one look at the deployed air bags and wrote it off? Geez, they just don't try anymore, do they? lol.

Yeah at almost 6 years old, the car wasn't worth much, so when the airbags deploy on a 2000 Cavalier, they don't even bother. It costs more money to repair it than to write it off.

RIP
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search