I hate People who are stupid - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I hate People who are stupid
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 4:19 PM
So, I know ya'll have heard of the wide body's. But, have you ever heard of the Narrow Body's?
Yeah, it's as simple as this. Find someone you don't know is a nice SUV, have them back up into your car, and let them get away without leaving any insurance info.

Okay, I was in my doc's office, come out about an hour later, and there's a @!#$ dent the size of two basketballs in my @!#$ quarter panel. Not only that but this one had the guts to one, floor it into my car, two leave it so now I have to push the door up to get it to close right, and three run away without leaving any kinda of note what so ever. Hit and run. And get this!! I just took off collision on my car two weeks ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate people.

Re: I hate People who are stupid
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 5:03 PM
That sucks, did you file a police report? Are you sure that you aren't still covered under collision? It's only been two weeks, so it might not end until your next monthly bill. (unless you just renewed). Also, I think I read once that if you have under insured motorist protection that you can use it to cover a hit and run, which this essentially is. I am sure it varies from state to state. Give your insurance co a call.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 5:14 PM
^^ in most sates ( I think all but will say most) he cannot have under or un insured motorist without comp and collision coverage on his own car.

This would have fallen under his un-insured motorist though if he does have it.

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 8:15 PM
I have comp still. And I have un-insured. I will call tomorrow and give them the incident number and ask about the un-insured coverage.

Thursday, March 15, 2007 8:39 PM
sucks, but why take off collision? especially if it is a modded ride, you gotta have it man!!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:35 AM
96projectz24 wrote:sucks, but why take off collision? especially if it is a modded ride, you gotta have it man!!

I realize that now. Any modded ride of mine which is basically any ride of mine will have full coverage from now on.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:45 AM
that sucks dude,
maybe the doc's office has a video camera taping the parking lot for security purpose. maybe they caught the accident on tape

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Friday, March 23, 2007 2:07 PM
Ahhhhh..that's horrible. Chances are it probably was some old incoheirant person unable to comprehend depth perception and reaction time. Probably some old guy with his mouth hanging open..awwww

He probably didn't even hear the crunch!

Naw. That's definitely a hit and run. That's s#!tty man...
Sunday, April 01, 2007 1:20 PM
mine looks similar to that now.... only i have a nice clean shoe print in the middle of it.

Sunday, April 01, 2007 5:51 PM
Yeah.. This sucks. The damage was just under $2800 worth. I'm selling the damn thing cause I can't take it anymore. What I really wish I could do is sell it to a friend who will hold onto it for me until I'm back on my feet and can buy it back and continue my work on it.....

Monday, April 02, 2007 3:12 PM
sell it to someone for a dollar... then buy it back for a dollar!!! lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search