sold the jbody...i already miss it - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sold the jbody...i already miss it
Sunday, June 24, 2007 11:21 PM
hey, i just sold my 97 cavalier Z24 for a 2004 subaru WRX. I already miss the cav, after having the WRX for a while i really wish i would have been able to experience the cav with a turbo setup. All of the guys on here who have done it, I envy every last one of ya. Im still a jbody lover at heart, and theres not a doubt in my mind that some time down the line i'll buy another one. I spent alot of time underneath my cav and I learned alot about it, now I gotta start all over again. After 4 years and about 85,000 miles spent in the cav, its hard to believe its gone, but you gotta move on. To all the rest of you i hope ya dont sell out like me and keep the jbodys goin strong. cuz if you do sell it and ya love yours like i loved mine, youll miss it, believe me

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/bruski/thumbnail_personal_pic.jpg

Re: sold the jbody...i already miss it
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 2:32 PM
I miss my 1997 Z24 also
I bought a Subaru legacy and I can also tell its not the same.
When I see a 97-99Z24 STOCK on the road it gives me flashbacks lol

-at this point of my life, I think I only care if the car gets me from point A to point B and looks decent.
I regret selling the car because I gave up and didn't want to rebuild the motor but at the same time I did not know if after rebuilding it it was going to break again? that's why I gave up on it
this makes me sad, specially after I babied the hell out of it

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search