Theives - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Theives
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 6:57 AM
Well I never thought it would happen to me but it did. I was at work when I heard my alarm go off on my key fob, rand down and saw some @!#$ going through the @!#$ in my car. I think he was a little startled to see me when I came down stairs and he booked it with my subs amp and capacitor. .

Hopefully the security cameras caught the sun of a bitch drive off, but I am pissed because now its un-necessary money I have to spend on getting my door repaired even though its covered.

Even with the top of the line alarm system which cost me $1000 dollars I wasn't as protected as I thought I would have been. It just all seems to have been a waste of money.

Re: Theives
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 8:15 AM
car alarms dont really do anything. its just a head-ups that someone is in your car. if the person is determined enough they will get it. How did he out run you with subs, amp and capacitor?

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 8:29 AM
must have been a big guy!!!

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:31 PM
It was a big box and everything was on it. I didn't have it bolted in the trunk unfortunately. The guys who installed it didn't bother
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 3:50 PM
Well lesson learned hopefully Bolt your @!#$ down for now on!

My car--->http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2569452

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 8:17 AM
i still dont understand if you saw him, how you were not able to catch him if he had all this stuff. was the stuff already in the other car? were you really far away from him?

Wednesday, July 25, 2007 1:47 PM
By the time i got downstairs he already had the box loaded so I really couldn't have done anything
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search